Grand Piano

Am I just a fool?
Blind and stupid for loving you?
Am I just a silly girl?
So young and naive to think you were
The one who came to take claim of this heart
Cold-hearted shame, you remain just afraid in the dark
Grand Piano|Nicki Minaj

Dream
Me and Bless laid in the bed crying together and eating puff snacks. I laughed looking at us because it made no sense. We really didn't have a reason to be crying.

My phone ringed causing me to wipe my face and answer the phone for Mario.

"What you doing?" he asked.

"Laying in the bed with B, just chilling. What are you doing?"

"I was about to come and get you. I want to get you out the house for a minute because you need some fresh air. B can tag along with us because I know how much he gives you some fresh air."

"That is so nice of you. I'll think about."

"You know you want to do it. Why you gotta play games, lady?" he asked and I laughed.

"Where are you trying to take me?"

"Let's go apple picking. I've never done it before and it was recommended to me."

"Ouuuu, that sounds fun. Then since this would be B's first time, we could make this a tradition. I love traditions." I was basically talking to myself at this point.

"Am I included in this tradition?" he asked making me stop talking.

"I mean... would you like to be a part of it? It'll be like "B and his homies go apple picking."." I laughed and he joined in.

"B and his homies. I like that. Let's do it. It's official. I'll be there in like and hour so start getting ready. You know you take forever." he said and I mugged him.

"That's because I have a baby."

"If that's what you say. I'll call you when I'm on my way."

———

"Dream, Mario is here!" Mom called out.

"Tell him to come upstairs please!" I called back. He was right, I did take forever getting ready. I was still fixing my hair.

He started making at beat on the door and I opened it. "Shhh. The baby is sleeping." I said pulling him into the room.

"My bad. Look at ya, ain't even ready." he said looking at me through the mirror.

"Chill out with me okay. I had to deal with the baby and he was getting fussy. I had to handle my motherly duties. I'm a mother first and a bad broad immediately after." I said finishing up my hair.

"Whatever you say. That picture nice. When did y'all do that?" he asked pointing to the picture of me and B hanging above my bed.

 When did y'all do that?" he asked pointing to the picture of me and B hanging above my bed