Letter From Houston

Wonder do you miss me when I'm busy on the road?
Wonder do you hear me? I'm in Houston all alone
And I'm thinking 'bout you, yeah, yeah
I been thinking 'bout you, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Letter From Houston|Rod Wave

Lucas
I opened the door for Dream letting her inside the house. She was coming to drop Bless off and get the rest of her stuff before she had to go to work.

"Hey." she said waving slightly before handing me B and going upstairs.

I followed her up there and watched from a distance as she continued to get the rest of her stuff. It was still crazy to accept the fact that we wasn't together anymore and seeing her collect the rest of her stuff was me facing the reality.

"It's not much. I can fit this in my trunk." she said to me and I nodded. "I don't even wear this stuff forreal, but I didn't even wear this. I have a problem." she said talking to herself.

"I told you that when we moved here." I laughed a little bit. "You didn't wear none of that stuff."

"I actually did. I'm wearing something new now. I haven't even brought any clothes forreal since I had Bless." she said and then the room went back silent. That's how it normally went.

She really didn't talk to me unless it had something to do with B. I didn't blame her either. She could've let me stop seeing him, but she didn't.

"I've been wearing your socks. I be getting cold."

"I can see that.. you can have them." she shrugged coming out the closet. "You can have the bed sets too. I don't want them. Excuse me." she said and I oved out her way and she went downstairs and put the stuff in her car.

"You don't want any help?" I asked once she came back upstairs.

"No, I got it, and Kylie just pulled up."she said grabbing some more of her clothes and some shoes.

She made a couple more rounds like that before she was done. Then it was official, other than all the little cute things that she put around the house, all her stuff was gone. Looking at the closet that no longer held her stuff kind of hit different.

"Lucas are you listening to me? I have to go to work." Dream said snapping her fingers in my face making me get out my thoughts.

"My bad, what you say?"

She huffed before repeating herself. "If. I. Am. Not. Here. By. Seven. My. Mom. Will. Come. Get. Him."

"Okay but she don't have to do all that. I don't mind keeping him." I said and she chuckled.

"You missed your weekend last week. You can keep him but you can't miss anymore. Remember, we are trying to get him on a schedule." she kissed his cheek before leaving out.

"That was eventful..good morning." Kylie said kissing my cheek.

"Well, that's Dream and good morning. You cooking?"

"Nope." she said grabbing B. "Bless, tell your father that we are leaving the cooking up to him." she said in a baby voice going in the family room to watch T.V. with B while I cooked.

"You been ditching cooking every since you got pregnant. I don't like that!" I called out from the kitchen.

"You was shooting up the club, so now you have to cook. Hurry up the babies are hungry."

Dream
"I like that you build houses. I want you to build a house for me and B." I said to Mario as we sat on the back with our feet in the pool.