New Rules

One: Don't pick up the phone
You know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and alone
Two: Don't let him in
You have to kick him out again
Three: Don't be his friend
You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the mornin'
And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him
New Rules|Dua Lipa

Nadia
I walked into Dream's room right as she was coming out of the bathroom across the hall.

"What did you call me over here for? I was sleeping good." I said sitting on the bed.

"If you don't want to be here, just say that. I'll ask somebody else for advice." she said and I laughed.

"You know that I'm just fucking with you. Wassup?"

"Lucas called me last night. It sounded like he was crying."

I made a face. "You answered? Why?"

"Becauseeeee, I thought it had something to do with Bless."

"First off, that's where you went wrong. Have him come through your mom or something if he wants to speak about Chunky. You're still going through an emotional stage."

"Nadia." she sighed. "I'm just so hurt. I'm tired of acting like I'm okay. I feel like I shouldn't be the one hurting like this because I'm the one that did no wrong. It feels like I'm the one being punished." she wiped the tear from her eyes.

"I'll go gay right now just to be your girlfriend and take you every where you deserve to be to show you your worth. I know you say you know it and that's why you left. I think that you have a right to express the hurt you're feeling. I don't think you should back track and go be with him again though. This is hurting you like this because this is coming from somebody that you'd never expect it from."

She was silent for a moment and by the way her face was, she was processing everything that I had just told her.

I knew how it felt to go through something like this and I just wanted to help her the best I could. I was telling her everything that they had told me.

"You deserve to be happy again and I know that the way God has it set up, you will be blessed again. I think everybody has to experience a little hurt before they get to something bigger. Don't let this break you, let this make you better. You have a kid now that you should want to be happy for. Something to make you want to get up and keep moving forward for. Don't go backwards because it's definitely not worth it and you don't deserve to be hurt again. Give me a hug." I said opening my arms and she came into them.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you too, sis."

---
Damia
Me, Dillyn and Dream sat at T.G.I. Friday's for a little sibling outing since we hadn't done one in a while.

Even though we did see each other like damn near every day, we still decided to do this. No kids, just us.

"Emotional check in?" I asked and Dillyn put his fingers up first.

"I'm doing better because today is a better day than yesterday."

"Mhm." me and Dream said in agreement.