Bittersweet

As I understand,
We don' had some good times
On the other hand,
Kept me crying all night
It was too much for my mind
Bittersweet |Fantasia
this chapter for the ones who always vote and comment. i appreciate y'all deeply. enjoy🤍.

Dream
"Oh damn, Dream, you look so fucking bomb." Damia said hyping me all the way up making me smile. I had been away from Kobe for like 2 weeks now and I was still in the hotel.

"You're such a hyping lying ho. I look so regular you over hyping." I said waving her off.

"I'm not over hyping anything. Momma and daddy did they thang when they made us. I don't know about Dillyn tho." she said making me laugh while I sprayed on my perfume.

Bare Vanilla, Lucas' favorite.

"I miss them very much." I said looking in the mirror at my outfit.

We were going to meet Mom, Kayla and the kids for lunch. I haven't talked to Kayla since everything that happened. I was holding a grudge and that wasn't healthy. I was going to forgive and forget. Maybe.

"Me too. But don't be down about it. We finally got you in a good head space and I plan on keeping you there. Let's go. I'm ready to see my stinky DaDa." She coo'd most likely thinking about Sekani.

I smiled nodding. "Let's go." I said grabbing her hand leading her out of the room to the elevator. I felt bad for keeping her from Sekani for so long. Sometimes she didn't want him at the hotel with us though.
---------------------
"Hey mommy." I said giving her a hug before kissing Sekani and 'Loni making them giggle.

"You're glowing. I love it." she smiled making me smile.

"Oh you're pretty." 'Loni said giving me a smile making me coo.

"Thank you baby." I said kissing her cheek again.

Kayla walked over to me and we stared at each other for a minute before and we both opened our arms, welcoming each other into a hug.

"I'm sorry." she said hugging me tight.

I returned the same tightness. "I forgive you. I'm better and healthy. I mean if it wasn't for you coming to check on me, it could've been worse than that. All praise to God. Thank you." I rubbed her back before pulling away sitting down.

"Tell me how you feel honestly." Mom said flipping through the menu.

"Better. Free. To be completely honest. I wasn't happy as I was in the beginning." I admitted and it felt good to do so. I remember the first day his attitude changed.

I watched On My Block while I waited for Kobe to come home. It wasn't usual for him to be out this late and not return my calls.

I slightly dosed off but was woken up when I heard the front door open. Yawning, I got up fixing my clothes before walking to the door to meet him.

"Hey." I said helping him when I saw that he was stumbling.

Drunk.

"Wassup." he said closing the door before eyeing me. "What you doing up so late, ma?"

"I was worried. You're coming in at 3 in the morning and not answering my calls. You know how I feel about that, Jakobe." I stressed sitting on the couch while he took off his shoes.