So Gone

Listen, boy, I'm a rowdy chick
Sometimes I have to fight 'cause my mouth too slick
Baby, why you doing me like I ain't worth ish?
Make me wanna ride pass your house and sit
Kick down your doors and smack your chick
So Gone| Monica

Dream
I couldn't help myself. The laugh came out my mouth before I could stop it while I looked at their baby.

"Um, what's funny?" Kylie said looking up at me making a face.

"I'm sorry." I said covering my mouth still laughing while Lucas just looked at me. I bent over laughing so hard that my stomach started to hurt. I couldn't stop because I couldn't believe the scene that I was looking at.

"Dream? You on drugs or something? Let us know what's up?" Lucas said and I finally stopped laughing.

"Y'all don't find this funny? Don't take me laughing as saying the baby is ugly because she's not. She's the cutest thing. I still can't get over the fact that you created on me with you ex's little sister." I started laughing again. "I swear I'm not trying to be messy but chile this is some mess right here."

"It seems like that to me. What's your point of still being here and being messy? Bitches couldn't even get a baby out of him forreal. Go find your real baby daddy before you come in here trying to laugh."

I started to laugh even more. "Come on now. Lucas was denying your child before she even got here. Come on now, he was ready to claim Bless, his or not. It's not the same." I shook my head. "Um, let me know when you're bringing him back."

"He not even your child, what the fuck he gotta stay here for? I don't even like the bitch." Kylie said once I reached the door.

"Because he's my son. I don't care if you don't like her. He's my son just like Nik is my daughter." Lucas said in a hush tone.

"I mean Lucas if you got a problem with him being here, I could take him home. I don't want him messing up anything y'all got going on."

"Bitch, please just leave." she said walking closer to me.

"Give me my son and I will." I said to Lucas while she eyed me up and down.

"Baby, come on it's not that serious, I want to chill with my son." he said pulling her back but she snatched back.

"THAT'S NOT EVEN YOUR FUCKING SON!"

"Oh my God. Come on Lucas, just give me my son. She don't want him here and ain't no telling what she's going to do to my son. We'll just go back home."

He knew he couldn't say nothing because his girlfriend was acting out her ass and I wasn't with that. He handed me Bless and as I made my way to the door, I felt a shove and turned around handing B back to Lucas.

"Dream don't do it-" he said but it was too late, I had already hit her in the head.

I wasn't even going to fight her, but she pushed me while I had my child in my hands. I don't know what world she thought that was going to slide in, but it definitely wasn't real life.

She was swinging wildly while I heald her by her hoodie and sent shots to her face. She hit me in the eye making me let her go and stumble back for a minute then she pushed me down

She got on top of me swinging on me while holding my hair. I wrapped my legs around her while poking her in the eye trying to flip her over.

She screamed letting my hair go and I successfully flipped up over hitting her in her face a few times before hearing B start to cry which made me get up. I pulled her up and made her stand against the wall.