Introduction!

Meet Nova Montgomery
Nova Reign Montgomery isn't your typical nerd. She has a dark childhood and no family. She has been passed through the foster care system since she was 4 years old. Her life is far from the glamorous ones her classmates have at Parkland Academy. She is quiet has been since she was 4. She was born a "crack baby" to her birth parents when they were just 17.

Now she was being moved back to where it all began. Clearwater Georgia and attending Parkland Academy on a scholarship cause despite everything she has a 4.2 GPA.

The school is a private school institution. It is filled with rich kids who are the offsprings of some of the towns biggest high rollers. And the one person that seems to think he has it all out figured with his little group of friends. Just happens to be the District Attorney James Barnes' son.

Meet James "Bucky" Barnes
James "Bucky" Buchanan Barnes the jock,player,party boy and bad boy. He has it all the friends the best family life. The captain of all the sports and has all girls in the palm of his hand. He has it all good looks money a big flashy truck and the best friends any one could ask for.

But if there is one thing he wish he could make go away is Nova. He isn't a fan of how a girl that he calls trailer park is attending his school.

And when she humilates him in front of the whole school. It makes him come up with a plan to make her pay him back for all humilation she caused.

Get Ready Readers! This story will have lots of drama,angst,parties,smut and even some legal drama! 😲