(1) Welcome to Parkland Academy

-a year ago-

"Where are you taking me this time Julie?" Nova said to her long time social worker.

"Back to Clearwater. To live with the Cornwells. Their names are Tucker and Marianne." Julie said

"Any other kids?" Nova said

"Yes. There is 5 other foster kids. All younger than you except one is 15." Julie said

Nova looked down.

"Nova. You are 16 now you have got to try to get along with your foster parents. This is the last time we are doing this. In two years you will be done with the system just try and not be a pain in the ass." Julie said

"Yeah.." Nova said when she saw the "Welcome to Clearwater."

Ten minutes later they pulled up at Parkland Academy. "Is this where they live?" Nova said

"No. This is where you will be attending high school. This is Parkland Academy its a private school and you are attending here on a scholarship." Julie said as they  went inside.

Thirty minutes later they were leaving after she was enrolled. Once they left the school Julie took her to her new home.

"Now I understand the scholarship." She whispered when they pulled up at a trailer.

Tucker and Marianne walked out along with the other kids. Nova got her bags out of the trunk.

"Hi Nova.." Marianne said

"Hi.." she said in a low tone.

"Give her some time." Julie said

Tucker showed her to her room. She sat on her bed and bit her lip.

"Supper is at 6.." Tucker said as he walked out.

Nova looked down and moved her bracelets. She ran her finger tips over her cutting scars.

"Welcome home Nova.." she thought to herself.

The next morning Tucker dropped her off at her school. She walked into school "Holy fuck..this is like richy ritz.." she thought when she saw all the kids.

As she was at her locker Bucky and his group of friends saw her.

"Who the fuck is that?." Bucky said

"I don't know.." Wanda said when she seen her.

"Guess we will find out." Mason Cooper said

During 1st period her teacher said "We have a new student. This is Nova Montgomery."

Bucky sat beside her at lunch. "Who is your parents Ms Montgomery? Cause there is no Montgomery here.." Bucky said

She didn't say anything she just got up and walked off. Bucky smirked "Lets go boys. Lets see if we can find Ms Montgomery's student file.."

They went down to the guidance counselor office. Since she was on lunch they were able to get in.

"Nova Reign Montgomery. Oh my god..no fuck no.." Bucky said as he read her file.

"What?" Alex Samson said

"Seriously dude.." Sam said

"She is from the fucking trailer park." Clint said as he took her file.

"What? The other side of the tracks.." Mason said

"Oh my god..how the fuck did she get in here?" Natasha said

"Scholarship.." Mason said

"And she lives with the Cornwells. Good ol Marianne must of had an affair a long time ago and its come back." Bucky said as they put the file back and left.

They filled in the others that didn't go with them. By the end of the day when she returned to her locker.

"TRAILER PARK TRASH"

was written across her locker. She just rolled her eyes and walked off when she was done.

"Welcome to Parkland Academy trailer park.." Bucky said as she walked by them.