(6) Friday Night Lights

Bucky and Nova was in his backseat before the game. She was giving him a blow job before the game.

"Oh god Nova. Mmm yeah like it baby suck it. Make me melt in your mouth like you do.." he whispered

Within a few minutes he was coming undone as he groaned out her name. He pulled his football pants back up and put his cup on.

"Thank you Nova darlin. Such a good girl to me." He said as he tied the pants.

They got out of his truck and walked to the field. He kissed her as he left at the bleachers and ran to the locker room.

"There you are dude. Where the hell have you been?" Mason said

Bucky pulled off his jersey. "Getting sucked off." He said as he pulled his pads on.

"Geez. How many blow jobs does one need in a day?" Alex said

"Really dude." Colton said

"What can I say? The girl knows how to fucking suck a dick. And tonight that cherry is mine. Well I mean I kinda already popped her cherry cause I fingered her to hard that first day but regardless her cherry and mind is going to be blown tonight." He said as he tightened his pads then pulled his jersey back on.

"Does she even know how football works?' Mason said

"Yes she does know. Last night I explained it all in my theater room." He said as he re tied his cleats.

"Lets go boys!" Coach yelled then blew his whistle.

Nova sat at the top of the bleachers. She was biting her lip as the game began. Bucky explained everything to her so she would understand. She did her best to cheer him on when she was suppose to.

After the game was over he kissed her at his truck. "Get in so we can go fuck.." he said as he put his pads in the truck bed.

They got to his house they were making out as soon as they hit his bedroom door. He began to strip her down and himself he pulled out a strip of condoms in his drawer.

He rolled one on and climbed on to the bed. They began to kiss as he put the tip at her entrance. He pushed into her she moaned and he whispered "oh fuck me..oh god you feel so good."

He wrapped his arms around her and whispered "Wrap your legs around me.."

She wrapped her legs and started moving as they kissed. They were both moaning as he thrusted in and out of her. He moved down her neck and she began to have a orgasm.

"James..James! Oh god! Fuck! Fuck!" She yelled out

He smirked against her collarbone. "Thats it baby..god scream it out.." he whispered in her ear as he lifted one of her legs.

He dug himself deeper in her causing her to arch her back as she screamed out. "James!"

"Yeah..you like that baby." He said as he got faster.

She had back to back orgasms. Then he put her on top of him he smacked her ass. "My fucking ass you are mine.." he said as he started to slam up into her as he held her against his chest.

"James oh god James!" She yelled

"Yeah baby oh good god your fucking tight pussy feels so fucking good on my cock.." he said as skin slapping noises began.

Ten minutes later he began to fill his condom. She rolled off of him they both laid there in silence. He finally got up and walked to his bathroom he threw the condom away and took a quick shower.

When he came back out she was asleep. He sighed "Great.." he whispered

He found her a t shirt and slipped her panties back on her. "Nova.." he said

She opened her eyes just a little. "Follow me.." he said

"But Im tired and my legs.." she said but he put his finger to her lips.

"I dont do cuddles..I have a guest room." He said

She saw that he put a shirt on her. "I will just go home.." she said

"Nova..you just said." He said

She pulled off his shirt and got dressed.

"Nova dont be like this. I dont do the whole lets cuddle bull shit." He said

She found her keys and phone and left his room. He watched her leave from his window.

He sent her text. "You would have been just down the hall. Maybe I should of just carried you down the hall while you slept. Be at the diner at 9 am for breakfast."

She got to the house that was her childhood home. She slept in her old room after she smoked a joint and drank a beer. She didn't bother to respond to his text.

The next morning she pulled into the parking lot. Bucky walked over to her. "You look like hell.." he said

"Just don't.." she said in a low tone.

"Nova..don't. My rules remember." He said

"Sure.." she said as she walked off.

They joined his friends for breakfast. Half way through the breakfast Mason leaned over.

"She doesnt seem like her world was rocked last night." He whispered

"Because while I took a shower afterwards she fell asleep in my bed. So I woke her up to move her to one of the guest rooms. She got pissed off and left." Bucky whispered

"Oh damn..you are taking this seriously." Mason whispered

"Shut up. I told her I don't do cuddles." He whispered

Camilla said "hey I have an idea. Why doesnt she tag along with us to the Bahamas for fall break."

"No but thanks Camilla. And thanks for breakfast but I have things to do so bye." Nova said as she got up.

"Dude she is really pissed." Mason said

Bucky followed her out. "Nova what the hell was that about. You dont want to go to the beach." He said

"Whats the point of me going?" She said

"Nova..I will pay for your ticket. And I dont like cuddling." He said

"So I will be getting my own room?" She said

"No..we will take one of the rooms with two beds in it." He said

"Sure..but I do have some private personal stuff to do today. So when do you need me to come back to your house?" She said

"Around 5. I have football practice and weight training." He said

"Okay.." she said in a low tone.

He lifted her chin and kissed her. "See you later.." he said then went back inside as she drove off.

"Everything okay in pretend land?" Alex said

"Good one. Camilla she changed her mind. She is going we will just take one of the double bed rooms." He said as he finished off his orange juice.

Nova went by a flower shop to pick up some flowers. She drove out to the cemetery and laid flowers on her grandma's grave.

"Happy birthday Gigi. I miss you I wish you were here." She said as she wiped tears.