(24) "I'd Do It Again"

-two weeks later-

Nova was leaving Target when she got to her car. She saw a note in her wiper blade.

She swallowed hard as she picked it up.

"Little Nova. Who knew you would grow up so beautiful just like your mama. Better watch your back cause I haven't forgotten that your family still owes me. And I know you got the funds that your mama owes me."

She looked around as fear sat in. Once she was able to get herself calm she headed home. She hid the note in her glove box and didn't tell anyone about it.

That night they were all headed to "The Montgomery House." They didn't stay out there often but when they did. They all parked in the back of the house.

It started raining around 10 that night. Which was about the time they all slowly started to crash. Nova only has dreams about that night when it rains. That is only because it was raining the night it happened.

Around 2 in the morning Nova started dreaming about that night. As they were all sleeping on air mattresses in the living room. Bucky woke up when he heard Nova's voice.

When he seen thrashing and saying "mama wake up..please wake up mama. Daddy..Daddy! Gigi!! Grandpa!!! Ahh!!!! Wake up Gigi!!!"

Bucky ran to her side as everyone started to wake up. "Nova darlin wake up.." he said as he gently woke her up.

She sat up as he wiped her tears. "Shh..its okay." He said as he hugged her.

"Lets get you some air." He said as he pulled on his shirt and shoes.

She pulled her shoes on and they went outside to smoke. "What the hell happened? I have slept beside you many nights when we were together. I dont think I ever remember you doing that." He said

She looked out at the rain as she puffed her cigarette. "Its because of the rain" she whispered

He pulled her hair from her face. "It was raining that night." He said

She shook her head yes. "Probably didnt help that we staying here tonight." He said

He hugged her then he looked down the road as they were hugging. He noticed a car parking at the end of the road.

"Nova. Go inside and tell Colton to come out here and bring his gun." He said as he got an uneasy feeling.

"What?" She said

"Just do it Nova.." he said as he let her go.

"Okay." She said

When she got inside she said "Colt he wants you. And he said to bring your gun." She said

Colton looked at her confused but did it. He met Bucky on the porch.

"What's going on dude?" Colton said

"Look to your right.." he said as he lit up another cigarette.

Colton saw the car cause of the headlights. Then the headlights went out and the car door opened.

"This can't be good." Colton said

A dark figured with a lit cigarette made his way up the gravel road. When he half way up through the driveway.

"Stop right there." Bucky said

"I want Nova. I know she is here." The guy said

Nova was inside but the voice sent a shiver down her spine. "Danny" she whispered