(3) First Day of Junior Year

A/N: The Barnes Possee. Top Row: Camilla Matthews,Lindsey Cooper,Gabby Cooper,Wanda Maximoff,Bucky Barnes,Mason Marcum,Colton Marcum,Alex David. Second Row: Hope Pym,Yelena Romanoff Natasha Romanoff,Leila Duncan,Clint Barton Sam Wilson,Steve Rogers and Scott Lange.

It was first day of junior year. Bucky and his crew was all gathered around his truck. He was smoking a cigarette as they talked about the upcoming football season. Mason Marcum was on one side while Steve was on the other side.

From the outside it looked like the way everyone perceived the group. The good side and the bad side of the Barnes possee and he was in the middle. But all the nerds rather they were part of the high rollers or not would tell you he was more bad than good.

Nova was smoking a joint in her car as she made her way to the school. She was blaring "Centuries" by Fall Out Boy. They heard her pull in and park two spots down but across the parking row of Bucky's truck.

She got out of the car after dropping some eye drops in her eyes.

"Oh look boys and girls. Look who is back. We clearly didn't do a good enough job scaring her off." Bucky said when she sat her purple Nos energy drink on her car.

She rolled her eyes as she got her bag and shut her car door. As she made her way up the parking lot Bucky said "Welcome back Trailer Park. See daddy Tucker managed to get you a car."

She just continued to ignore him as she thought to herself. "He isn't my daddy.."

They all went inside the school. As she was making her way up the stairs. Mason stopped to watch her.

"Dude..class is this way." Bucky said

"She may be trailer trash. But she does have one good thing going for her.." Mason said

"Psh..what?" Bucky said

"Her ass.." Mason said

"Dude you and Camilla need to work out your problems if you are complimenting trailer park." Bucky said with a laugh.

"Got that right.." he said as he started laughing as they walked off.

When the day was over she went to her locker. Written on her locker.

"Welcome back Trailer Park. -The Barnes Possee."

She sighed. All last year she felt horrible for the janitor that had to clean her locker door everynight. Nova even went as far as giving him a thank you card at the end of the year.

When she got to her car she dropped her bag. On her trunk was written.

"Trailer trash.."

She slammed her car door when she got in. Her tires squealed as she pulled out she went to the car wash.

Bucky looked at his friends. "Someone's pissed.." he said as they all started laughing.

That night she was sitting in the middle of the living room at the abandoned house. She had candles lit with her headphones in doing homework. It was her secret not even Julie knew she found her old house.

It was also where she went when she wanted to cut and smoke weed. It made her feel at peace when she was there.