(9) Halloween

Two weeks after they were back from their trip. They were all standing or sitting in the school student parking lot. Bucky had Nova in between his legs as he sat on his motorcycle.

"So I have decided what the Halloween party theme is this year." Lindsey said (Alex's girl)

"What is it this year?" Clint said

"Its going to be in the theme of the Roaring 20s. My mom hired a party planner so everything is done. All you all have to do is find costumes. Girls in flapper costumes and boys in mob boss costumes." Lindsey said

"Oh fuck yeah! I can't wait for that shit." Bucky said as he took a draw off of Nova's cigarette.

Mason looked over at him as he had his arms wrapped around her. Colton could tell by the look on his cousin's face he was thinking.

"What's wrong?" He whispered

"I hope that this little show this morning with him and her. Is all for show and that Barnes isn't going soft for her." Mason whispered

"I'm sure it is. He wouldn't fall for a girl like her. He isn't stupid." Colton whispered

"Let's hope." Mason whispered

"Let's go baby doll." Bucky said as they started to walk off and he put out the cigarette they were sharing.

Mason looked at Colton. "Im sure it's nothing." Colton whispered as they all followed them inside.

That weekend they all went out together to the Halloween store. Bucky found their costumes and took her to get a pair of heels. After they were done at the Halloween store.

They all had lunch at a Hibachi restaraunt. Bucky showed her how to use her chopsticks. What nobody knew was he broke one of the rules for her. They were still sleeping next to each other.

After school they were taking naps in the theater room. And on the weekends they were sleeping in his bed after they were done having sex. Mason just shook his head at the show he was putting on.

*********************
The following Saturday they were coming down the stairs in their costumes. She had her arm linked in his.

"You two look amazing." Winnie said

Bucky handed her his phone and Nova's. Winnie took pictures of them before they left. Bucky opened the door of his Audi and she got inside.

He grabbed her hand and interlaced their hands together. He never let go even if he had to shift gears. They arrived at the venue for Lindsey's party.

"Wow..I don't think I have ever known a elegant Halloween party." Bucky said as they walked in.

"I know right." Alex said as he brought them glasses of champagne.

They served a seafood dinner after dinner and dessert. They started to play the murder mystery game. Which had Mason as the killer by the end.

By midnight everyone was heading home. She fell asleep on the way home so he carried her in. He helped her get undressed and then he stripped down.

As he laid down and cuddled up behind he whispered. "You looked beautiful tonight."

"Thanks.." she whispered half asleep.

Mason texted Colton and Alex.

"He really needs to be smacked back into the reality if he continues this bull shit. The whole point was to have her hate him he was doing great at being an ass. But now..he is turning into boyfriend of the year."

"Dude just calm down. Maybe this is part of the game. Being prince charming and kicking her to the curb when she leasts expects it." -Alex

"I agree with Alex. She would expect it if he continued being an ass. But him acting like he is changing and doing might be his way of doing it as a surprise. You are worried over nothing cuz." -Colton

"I hope you are right guys. He won't be king of the school if he doesn't get a grip." - Mason

They all three went to sleep after having sex with their girls. Sam and Steve had also noticed the change in Bucky. But their reaction wasn't the same as the other boys.

They were hoping that Bucky had a change of heart.