(5) His Game,His Rules

The following Sunday night Bucky was smoking a joint as he sat outside the basement door of his house. He grumbled as typed into the facebook search bar.

"Nova Montgomery."

Her facebook profile came up he clicked send a message.

"Meet me at my truck Monday morning. We need to have a little chat about everything that happened last week."

He hit send as he took a hit. Nova was at her old house smoking her own joint and drinking a beer. She heard her phone buzz she read the message and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

She sent him as a reply. Bucky smirked as he read it. He had formulated a plan all weekend long that was going to make her hate him even more.

The next morning she pulled in as he was with his friends. She walked over to him as she lit up her cigarette.

"Leave us.." Bucky said

"Wait what?" Mason said

"You want to be alone with her.." Camilla said

"I said to leave. We have some things to talk about." He said

Once all of his friends were gone he took her cigarette and put it out. He opened up the back door of his truck.

"Get in.." he said

"Why?" She said

"Fucking get in. We are going to talk.." he said as he pushed her to the door.

She climbed up into his truck. He got in behind her and shut the door. Nova was already scared of him this made her more scared.

He scooted close to her. "So I have decided that you and I are going to be spending alot of time together. Homework study sessions..parties you are going to pretty much be at my side. Not only are you going to be doing all that..but you are also going to be giving me blow jobs. And maybe just maybe I will make all those trailer park boys jealous as I bang the hell out of you as well. And as time goes by you will hate me." He said

She gulped. "I already hate you.." she whispered

"Good this will just make you hate even more." He said

She looked down. "This doesnt mean that we are together trailer park. We will just make it look like we are." He said

He cupped her cheek and kissed her. They began to make out he put her hand on his growing erection. He moaned as he made her play with him.

"Suck me..now." he said

She bit her lip. "Now..I want one now." He said in a demanding tone.

She took a deep breathe she remembered so many times walking in on her parents having oral sex. He put the tip to her lips she opened her mouth and began to give him a blowjob.

He gasped as his eyes rolled. "Oh shit..oh my fucking god.." he whispered as he fisted her hair.

She had no gag reflex and could take him all in. "Nova..oh god Nova. Don't...ever..stop..mmm" he whispered as he reared his head back.

A few minutes later she felt hot spurts hitting the back of her throat. "Oh god damn Nova.." he whispered as she got back in the seat.

He kissed her lips as they began to make out again. He slid his hand up her skirt and began to play. She gasped as he sucked on her neck.

He started to move his fingers faster. "Bucky..Bucky stop.." she whispered

"No..I need you to come for me Nova.." he whispered as he moved them faster.