Chapter 22 - Wolfe

I can't stop touching her.

She's everywhere. I'm everywhere. We're a mess of greedy hands and even greedier mouths. She's pinned underneath me as I kiss the fucking shit out of her and go out of my mind with desire. I don't get physical often with women but even I know there's something different about this. It's the way I feel her — like she's the calm and the storm all at once. It's unbelievable how amazing she feels and we've only just gotten started.

"Melanie," I groan when she wraps her legs around my torso and bucks her hips against mine. She moans into my mouth as she starts rocking against me, teasing the absolute shit out of me. My dick is harder than it's ever been and seconds away from popping out of my boxer shorts that I didn't have time to change out of after my match. If Melanie keeps rubbing against me like this, then this is going to finish faster than she realizes. I wrench my mouth away and smile at her noise of protest, panting hard. "You're killing me here."

"That's the point," She mumbles with impatience, cupping my face and bringing it back down so she can press her lips to mine. She kisses me harder than before and no fucking chance can I stop her. I'm hot all over as she wraps her arms around my neck and her tongue battles with mine inside my mouth. I run my hands along her curves, feeling the dip in her waist give way to her broader hips and slide them behind to grab her ass. I squeeze harder than I meant to but I think she likes it because she moans again, biting down on my lip in response. I can feel my cock pulsing angrily when I'm on the brink of release.

"Damn," I pull away again and roll off of her. I need to cool down and catch my breath. If just kissing her is making me lose control I don't even know how I'm going to handle going all the way.

"What's wrong?" She props herself up on her elbow and leans over me, a look of concern on her face. Her hair falls around us and I can't resist grabbing a handful and wrapping it around my fist. I want to tug, pull hard enough that her head will snap back and expose her neck for me to suck on, and I shake my head against my thoughts. What is it about her that makes me so violent and rough? I'm usually calmer than this. I didn't even know I could have thoughts as dirty as this.

"Need a minute," I rasp and look down pointedly. Melanie follows my line of vision and her brows go up at what is obviously my dick pushing against my shorts aggressively. Her eyes cut back to mine.

"Uh, wow. Already?"

Fuck me, this is more embarrassing than I thought. I look away when I feel my cheeks grow warm, feeling stupid and as inexperienced as I am.

"I don't have a lot of experience with sex," I admit to the ceiling. Jesus, there's no way this is the kind of talk turns women on. Does Melanie even find me attractive anymore? Wouldn't she prefer a man who knows what he's doing?

"You mean, you haven't had it often?" She guesses. My ears on fire. I was hoping I wouldn't have to spell it out.

"No, I mean I haven't had it at all."

I'm met with pin-drop silence and I reluctantly look at her again because the silence is making me feel dumber. It doesn't help that Melanie's expression is nothing short of shell-shocked, her mouth parted and eyes full of disbelief.

"You're a virgin?" She says it with a hint of sarcasm, like she's not taking me seriously.

"Why is that so hard to believe?" I mumble. I hate that this is killing the mood but I wanted her to know she's going to be my first. I mean, hopefully. If she still wants to after this fuck show.