Feel

Ares

I knew she was scared and the worst part was that she was scared of me. I seemed angry but I wasn't angry, at least not with her.

The word for it would be panicked. I was I panic because she was in danger now. I had to find out who was behind all of this quick. I had wasted enough time.

"I'm sorry" She mumbled looking down with a pout.

No no no no

"No Seren, don't be sorry. It's not your fault I'm just angry and panicked because you were in danger" I said quickly and cupped her face.

"I promise I'll be careful" She whispered avoiding my gaze.

"Hey love, please look at me" I said softly.

"Why do you care anyway? I'm just a burden and a responsibility for you. You should hate me" She finally looked me right in the eyes. She had tears in her eyes and it was breaking my heart. I felt helpless.

She didn't know half of what i felt for her and what she meant to me.

"Why aren't you answering huh? Is it because you know it's true-"

I pinned her to the wall. I didn't have any control right now. I could snap at any minute.

"Shut your mouth. You don't even know what you're talking about" She gasped and a tear rolled down her cheek. I instantly regretted it.

Maybe I was too rough with her. She didn't want rough, she wanted gentle. I couldn't be gentle right now.

"Are you going to show your true colors now?" She asked frowning with an angry look on her face.

"Fuck yes, I am" A growl escaped me and I did what I had been waiting for for ages.

I kissed her. Roughly and hard at first, but I slowed down after I realized what I had done.

Her lips were soft and tasted like cherry.

I know because I buy her the lipbalm

It felt liberating and relieving, but at the same time I was scared of her reaction. She didn't push me off but she froze in place. I couldn't tell if she wanted this or not.

That's why I pulled away a little and  looked at her. She was shocked, frozen in place.

"Please react" I pleaded concerned that our relationship was ruined.

"I-I-" She trailed off probably not knowing what to say. She just stood there with wide eyes touching her lips.

I wouldn't blame her.

She couldn't find a reply and she didn't look happy either. More like worried or stressed. I started to feel panic and regret. I didn't regret kissing her, it was the most amazing moment of my life, but maybe I shouldn't have. I wished I could turn back time and wait until I knew she was ready.

I felt angry knowing I might have destroyed our relationship for a moment of pure happiness.

"Baby, I'm sorry-"

"Why did you do that?" She whispered.

"I shouldn't have done that I know, it just happened. You can forget about it if you want"

"Forget about it? That was my first kiss Ares!" She was angry now. "You didn't even mean it?"

I wanted to say that I meant it. I wanted to say I love her but I didn't know what her reaction would be.