Author's Note

So this is finally coming to an end and I've been waiting all this time to say a few things to you.

The support I got from you was more than I could ever imagine like I literally thought no one would read this, I just do it for fun but it just started getting so many views and votes and comments and I still can't believe it.

Now hear me out. I appreciate all of you, but everytime I saw a comment or a vote or a new follower, that literally put a smile on my face and made me want to cry at the same time. Even when my day was going really bad (and I've been having a lot of bad days lately) all this support automatically made my day brighter.

You really kept me motivated every single day.

Like i seriously cant express how grateful I am for that and I'm so so so so happy that you like this book. thank you so so so much I really appreciate you and your support.

If you want to ask questions or make suggestions you can send me a message or like even if you want to chat you I'll be glad to chat.

I can do some bonus chapters if you ask for it. If you have any suggestions for bonus chapters or even future books you can leave them here or message me.

Now I have to say goodbye for now but I hope I will be back soon.

So bye for now my amazing readers <3