Epilogue- Dressed In White

Serenity

"Girl! These boobies are looking good in this dress!"

"Tessa!" Me and Jane both scolded.

"You look like a princess Ren" Jane said smiling.

"I think I can't breathe" I said panting.

"Is it because you're nervous or because the dress is squeezing the breath out of you?" Jane asked crossing her arms.

"Both!"

The dress was perfect. It was exactly the one I wanted. It was long and puffy, like a princess dress and pure white. It had lace sleeves and a tight upper part with a heart neckline and to be honest that tight upper part was a little too tight.

I looked in the mirror twirling around. My hair was curled and fell down to my waist and was also styled by Tessa, who was now a successful hairdresser.

My makeup was pretty simple. It just defined my natural 'beauty' as Jane said.

I'm not going to lie. I looked beautiful, but at that moment I hated everything.

"Ren, get your shit together!" Tessa scolded and cupped my cheeks. "You're getting married bitch, it's your wedding day. You are only allowed to be emotional for one minute then you have to get yourself together!"

"Tessa! Don't tell her that!"

"Girls are you ready?!" Lisa asked.

"So which brother is walking you down the aisle?" Jane asked.

"Vincent" I smiled.

We didn't want to risk Devin's health so we wouldn't let him come. He was so angry he wouldn't talk to us but he agreed after we promised Lisa would video call him so he could be 'there'.

I insisted on having both Hades and Vincent walk me down the isle but Hades said Vincent deserved it since he has helped me and Ares so much.

"I'm not ready!" I said feeling my loght headed.

Jane and Tessa looked at each other and then nodded. They both grabbed me and stared right into my soul.

"Do you love that man?" Tessa asked.

"Of course-"

"Do you want to marry him?" Jane took her turn asking.

"Yes"

"Then fucking go!" Tessa said and pushed me out of the room where Lisa and Vincent were waiting.

"Are you ready sis?"

"I am but also I'm not"

"You look beautiful Serenity. Ares is really going to lose his mind just wait and see" He chuckled.

"Okay let's go then" I said hearing my voice shaking.

______

I heard the music playing as I started walking towards him. The guests weren't too many but they weren't just a few either. Ares had invited all of his loyal men to the wedding and I had invited my friends and some old high-school friends.

Well old wouldn't really be the proper word since I'm only nineteen

It was kind of sad that our parents couldn't attend but our friends were considered family too.

I felt my heart beating fast as I looked up at him.

He looked so happy and handsome and gorgeous and hot and-

I should stop.

I smiled automatically when I saw him and as he matched my gaze I saw a beautiful smile forming on his gorgeous face too. He was freshly shaved which made him look much younger and his silver eyes were glinting.

Nate was his best man of course. Leo was there too but he didn't want all that attention. I was a little worried at first since Tessa and Leo weren't together anymore. I didn't want them to be uncomfortable, but as I glanced at the guests, I saw them sitting next to each other and Leo whispering something in her ear.

Vincent turned to smile at me as he let me go and I stood in front of Ares as he gave me the bouquet of white roses.

I saw his Adam's aple move as he gulped nervously. He was obviously stressed and I was too, not sure why though.

The ceremony started and we patiently waited for it to end.

I felt relieved when it did. I was Mrs D'Angelo now. Yes, I now knew that was his real last name.

Ares kissed me tenderly when he heard the words 'you may now kiss the bride' and as he pulled away he closed his eyes and whispered 'finally'

Finally, I had the man of my dreams. He might not be my "legal guardian" now, but he will always be my guardian because he's promised to always protect me and I will do the same.

_______

We walked in our house tired after the after party.

I was still in my wedding dress as I was used to the tightness now, but my hair was a little bit more of a mess now.

I felt his strong arms snake around my waist halting me.

"I didn't think you could get any beautiful but-" He kissed my neck and nuzzled there, "-you really surprised me today. I wasn't ready for that" He chuckled.

His fingers moved to my back as he started unbuttoning the wedding dress. I felt like i could finally breathe when it was fully unbuttoned, but I still blushed knowing what would come next.

It would be my first time today. Yes, I had kept him waiting all this time. We did other things and he had gotten really good at controlling himself.

He wasn't so good at that at first.

He wouldn't have to control himself tonight though.

He stood in front of me and kneeled down before taking off my heels.

It felt so good to get undressed after having all these things squeezing me.

I stepped out of the dress in my white lingerie, blushing.

It's not like he hadn't seen me like that before, but tonight would be different.

I thought he would be rough after having to control himself all this time, but he was gentle with me. It hurt at first but he whispered sweet things in my ear and kept kissing me and stroking my hair to calm me down.

He took care of me.

He was really sweet and loving, but also tireless. This man could go on and on.

A week after our wedding we went on our honeymoon to Greece and spent some time alone just relaxing after so many things we'd been through to be together.

And in my mind, I forgave my dad and thanked him for being the reason I met this man.