Part 3

POV: Bill Denbrough

*Two Weeks Later*

WARNING: SELF HARM
"Mom, I'm going to Stan's, I'll be back!" I call up the stairs.

"Okay, be careful and call me if you're sleeping over!" My Mom yells back. I hop on my bike, I just have my phone, keys, and five dollars. I bike to Stan's in minutes, I set my bike down, I go through the back door like usual. No one is home, at least I think so.

"Stan!" I shout, no answer. I walk up the carpeted stairs to his room. I hear sniffles from his bathroom, I open the door to see Stan have a razor blade in his hand.

"Stan, don't!" I scold. I garb the blade out of his hand and I take him into my arms, not caring that he's getting blood all over the back of my shirt.

"I'm sorry, Bill," He whispers.

"No, Baby, don't be sorry. Tell me what's going on," I say.

Shit, did I just say that?!

I clean up the bathroom a little, I wrap Stan's arm up so he doesn't bleed all over his room.

"I just don't feel like I'm good enough for anyone. For my family, you, the Losers, I don't deserve the Losers, especially you. I'm just a fucking disappointment!" Stan yells.

"The thing is you're not a disappointment, you deserve the fucking world, Stan. We all love you so much, I want to help you because I can't lose you," I explain. Stan shakes his hand 'no.'

"If my parents found out I would be sent to a mental hospital," Stan tells me.

"You can talk to me. I know I'm not a therapist, but I can try to help."

He smiles a genuine smile. I call my Mom to tell her I'm staying at Stan's, I'm not leaving him alone.

"How long have you been doing this?" I ask.

"Does this tell you?" Stan questions, taking off his shirt and pulling up his sweatpants' legs. There's a lot of cuts, I start to tear up.

"I was scared you would think I'm a freak," Stan whispers.

"I would never, I want to help you, Stan Uris."

Part Three!