Part 6

POV: Bill Denbrough

"I dare you, to kiss Stan, on the lips."

What if he doesn't like me kissing him?

"You have to do it Bill, or you can jump into the quarry," Richie suggests.

I crawl over to Stan, he smiles at me. I slowly lean in and so does he. Our kiss only lasts for three seconds, but it feels like heaven. We pull away and I smile.

He's such a good kisser.

I shake the thought of my head.

He's your best friend!
After a while of playing truth or dare, Eddie and Bev
decide to put makeup on the rest of us.

"Oh no, my face is going to be stained for three days," I joke with Mike. I watch as Stan gets his makeup done by Bev.

"Like him more after that kiss," Mike teases. Mike is the only person who knows about me liking Stan, even though the Losers' are supportive of me being bisexual, I'm not sure how they'll react to me liking Stanley. Plus, I don't even know if he likes me!

He looks so pretty.

"You look pretty, Stan!" I yell across Eddie's room. I play it off as if I'm joking, but in reality I'm not. I hear Stan giggle and I swear, my heart melts into pure goo.

"Your turn Bill!" Eddie exclaims, crawling over to me. He starts with eyeshadow and mascara, then moves onto what I think is a form of foundation. Eddie finishes in 20 minutes, Mike didn't get his makeup done because obviously Eddie and Bev don't have his skin color. They make Richie, Ben, and I take a picture, it ends in Bev and Eddie bright red from laughing.

I have the craziest friends.

*Two Weeks Later*

Ding. Dong.

"Stanny's here!" Georgie yells.

Since Stan's family decides to not celebrate Thanksgiving, he came to my house for dinner. I open the door and I admire him. He's dressed in khaki's and a dress shirt, he's also brought a pumpkin pie.

"Stan, you didn't have to dress up," I tell him. I look at myself in Adidas joggers and a hoodie, Stan shrugs. All five of us sit done for dinner, Stan doesn't eat much, my parents assume it's because he doesn't like it.
Is he starving himself too?

"Stan, are you and Bill dating?" Georgie asks.

"No, I'm sorry Georgie," Stan says, smiling.

"When you guys date, tell me right away!" Georgie exclaims.

Stan and I both turn a crimson red. After dinner, we help pack up the leftovers, I give some to Stan to bring home. Stan and I go up to my room, just going on our phones. All of a sudden, Stan gasps.

"What happened?" I ask Stan.

"Blake Morton just asked me on a date!!"