Part 28

Pov: Bill Denbrough
seeing stan so ecstatic because of his new car, makes me even happier. all the work i put in just to get here, the endless hours of working at the starbucks, the late nights thinking about stan from the age of 13, the courage to ask him out.
"bill, come on!" stan shouts from the drivers' seat. i look over at andrea and donald, they nod. i hop into the passengers seat, sharing a quick kiss with my curly-haired boyfriend.
"where do you want to go?" stan asks.
"anywhere, it's your birthday," i respond, he rests his hand on my thigh as we drive through the country side. stan drives into a sunflower field, he stops driving, and orders me to get on top of the car. i obviously listen, i lay on stans lap as he plays with my hair.
"what do you think we will name our kids?" stan questions.
"i like samantha or ashley for a girl," i state.
all of a sudden, i get a call from donald.
"where are you two?" donald exclaims.
"we're about 45 minutes away. should we start heading back?"
"yes, we're all set up. go to your house so stan can get dressed," donald orders. i hang up and i tell stan what his dad said, but i tweak it a little.
*two hours later*
"let's go back to your house, i gotta get my stuff," i lie. stan nods, us two get in his car. my leg shakes nervously, stan takes notice.
"you're turning into richie," stan laughs, placing his hand on my shaking leg. when we get to his house, all of the lights are off.
good, things are up to plan.
i let stan in, the lights turn on. his parents, the losers, and his cousins jump out of the many hiding spots, causing stan to gasp.
"everyone's here," he whispers.
"yep," i respond.
"thank you all for coming!" stan shouts, i lead him to the kitchen. all of his favorite foods are here.
"thank you for doing this," i overhear stan say.
"don't thank me. it was all big bill," richie states.
"this is the many reasons i'm in love with william denbrough."