Part 7

POV: Stanley Uris

"Blake Morton just asked me on a date!" I shout. Bill looks at me, smiling.

It's not like Bill likes you say yes.

"I think I'm going to say yes," I admit.

"Stan, be careful. His brother, Quinn is such a bully," Bill tells me.

"I will be careful. Plus, it's just a date, it's not like we're going to date officially."

Bill smiles as I type, "Yes, what day?"

Maybe I'll get over Bill, I'll be happy.

"What day are you guys going on your date?" Bill asks.

"December 6th."

*December 6th*

"Have fun, Stan. Call me if you're going to his house!" My Mom yells as I step out of the car. I head inside, I wait for 10, 20, 30, 40 minutes. This turns into an hour, I text him asking if he's coming. He texts back, "You really think I would go on a date with you? Fucking dumbass, don't talk to me at all." I start to tear up.

So stupid.

I call Bill, I need him to comfort me.

"Stan, what's wrong? What happened?" Bill asks.

"Pick me up, please," I beg.

"I'm on my way, Stan. Stay where you are!" Bill tells me. I hang up and I start to cry, I wait outside in the rain for Bill. He pulls up and I get in.

"Stan, did he stand you up?" Bill questions.

"Yeah, I'm sorry you had to pick me up," I whisper.

"I told you, Stan, you can't do this to yourself. I'm taking you to my house, we can talk about it all!" Bill yells. I flinch and Bill apologizes. When we get back to his house, I change into some of his clothes.

"Bill, I'm sorry I should've been more careful. I'm such a screw-up for that, it's all my fault. You told me and I didn't listen," I cry.

"No, Stan, you're not a screw-up! You just have to be more careful," Bill tells me. I show Bill the text.

"I'm going to beat him up!" Bill shouts.

I love you, Bill.

"Bill, don't get hurt because of me."

"No one treats you like he treated you."