Part 20

pov: bill denbrough
lower case is intended!
"the new girl?" stan asks.
"yeah, i know she's quiet and stuff, but i find her really cute," mike explains.
"call her over!" i exclaim.
*30 minutes later*
the soft pitter-patter of steps interrupts our conversations. mike stands up like there is a fire.
"jane, you actually came!" mike shouts. mike leads her downstairs, she sits next to mike, playing with her fingernails, which are painted a soft, baby yellow.
"introduce yourself, jane," mike tells her.
"well, i'm jane. i just moved here with my step-brothers will and jonathan, and my step-mom from hawkins, indiana," jane explains.
"how's mike treating you? i'm bev, by the way," bev asks.
"he's been treating me so well. even though we've been dating for only two days, i can't stop thinking about him."
mike smiles, it's nice to see him happy. especially since he's never been in a relationship.
"kids, pizza is here!" my mom shouts.
everyone runs upstairs, racing to get the actual good pieces of pizza. bev is talking jane's ear off. i don't blame her though, bev can never talk about girl stuff with us. she still does, but we just nod. sunflower runs over, tackling jane. she falls out of her seat, but mike manages to catch her. sunflower continues to lick her.
"sunflower!" my nine year old brother yells.
"bill, i want to talk to you," stan whispers. i get up and he leads me to my room.
"what's up, babe? are you okay?" i ask.
"you know the whole situation with the cyber-bullying?" stan questions.
"yeah, what about it?" i respond.
"my parents and i talked to mr.duvall and he got to the bottom of it. some of the students are getting expelled, some are getting suspended. i also talked to my parents and they signed me up for therapy every thursday," stan explains. i hug him and he smiles.
"that's great! are you doing well in therapy?"
"yeah, i've been talking about how happy you miss make me," stan states. i kiss him, he kisses back quickly.
"stanny, billy, everyone is looking for you!" georgie calls, stan and i run downstairs. eddie, ben, and bev are looking through the superfluous movie collection.
"can we watch breakfast club? just to change it up from horror movies," eddie asks. bev, jane, stan, and i obviously agree.
"how about jane chooses?" i suggest.
"i never watched breakfast club, so we can watch that," jane whispers, cuddling into mikes side. as we watch the movie, stan and i cuddle, sharing a blanket, occasionally kissing him.
"ew, they're kissing!" georgie yells, walking into the utility room.
even with georgie comments i'm the happiest boy in the whole world.
im writing on my phone so lowercase is intended for the rest of the story but part twenty!