Part 19

POV: Stanley Uris

*Friday*

"Stanny!" Georgie yells, leaping into my arms. I manage to catch him before something detrimental happens. Sunflower stands on his hind legs, I pet him.
"Hey, Stan, Bill's in his room," Zack says, nodding upstairs.

Georgie and Sunflower follow me upstairs, I knock on Bill's door.

"Who is it?" Bill asks.

"It's your boyfriend!" I respond, he opens the door.

"Georgie go and play," Bill demands.

I follow Bill inside his room, kissing him. Bill and I wanted some time alone before the rest of the Losers' come.

"I can't believe in six months we have to apply to college," I state.

"Yeah, I know you want to apply to Stanford. Where else?" Bill questions.

"UCLA, Cornell, Northwestern, Princeton, if I want to be a  chemical engineer then I need to go to a good school!" I exclaim.

"I know you'll get into one, I don't know where I'm going to apply. I want to stay by you," Bill mumbles.

"Bill,  you don't have to stay by me, if you get into the University of Albuquerque and I get into Stanford, go to the University of Albuquerque. Promise me you won't decline good schools because I'm not by there," I tell him.

"I promise."

*6:00 PM*

"What's up, Fuckers!" Richie shouts, walking downstairs.

"Language, Richard!" Zack yells from upstairs.

"I swear you Dad has it our for me," Richie complains.

"No, he just doesn't want you swearing around my nine-year-old brother," Bill states.

Richie and Eddie surprisingly arrived on time, I observe quietly as all of the Losers' just talk.

"I have news guys!" Mike yells.

"What is it?" Eddie asks.

"I know this may come as a surprise for you all, but I have a girlfriend," Mike tells us.

"Mikey-boy, who is it?" Richie questions.

"It's Jane Hopper."

Part Nine teen!