Part 13

POV: Stanley Uris

He said he loves me!

"I love you too, Bill Denbrough," I whisper.  Bill and I go to lean in and kiss each other, but Eddie walks in.

"Let's go, Lovebirds! The pizza is here," Eddie yells.

For new years, we're all staying over at Eddie's. As the days get closer to Bill's birthday, I start to get more nervous that I'm not his soulmate. Bill always reassures me that I am his soulmate, but I feel like he's just saying that. Bill and I walk downstairs into Eddie's basement, New Year's Rockin' Eve is blaring in the background as most of us grab two slices of pizza besides Eddie and me.

"Why didn't you get two pieces?" Bill asks.

"I sacrificed my second piece so you could have one," I state, smiling. I lay my head on Bill's shoulder once I'm done eating, taking everything in. Just the thought that in four short years I'll be in college.

"Do you guys want to play never have I ever?" Mike suggests.

"Sure!" We all exclaim.

"Okay, never have I ever kissed someone," Mike says. Everyone besides Mike raises their hand.

"You'll find the one, Mike," I tell him.

"Never have I ever had sex."

Richie shoots his and Eddie's hand in the air.

"And you didn't tell me, Eddie?!" Bill exclaims.

"It was the day after my birthday," Eddie whispers, going red.

We continue playing Never Have I Ever until Sonia falls asleep, Richie pulls out a pack of beer.

Alcohol affects my medicine. What if Bill thinks I'm a scaredy-cat?

I pull Bill to the side.

"Do I have to drink? Alcohol affects my medicine," I ask.

"No, I don't want you to get sick. If I have more than two, stop me," Bill whispers, kissing my cheek. I nod, by 10:30, Mike and I are the only ones not drunk. I keep trying to stop everyone from drinking, Eddie and Richie are of course the horny drunks, Bill and Bev are the clingy drunk, and Ben is the sick drunk. I try to pull Bill and Bev off of me, so I can make sure Eddie and Richie don't have sex on Eddie's basement floor.

*One Hour Later*

"Wow, that was exhausting," I state. Mike nods to agree with me, we have both managed to get Ben, Bev, and Eddie asleep. Bill is laying on my lap, Richie is getting food upstairs.

"We have an hour left until new years," Bill slurs.

"That's right, baby," I whisper.

"I swear, don't become Richie and Eddie!" Mike yells Bill laughs, drunkenly. Even though Bill only had two beers, because of his weight to height ratio, he got pretty drunk. We wake everyone up about two minutes before new years. All five of them are down from their drunken high, I hold Bill in my arms, swaying to the turn of "Sunflower Vol. 6" by Harry Styles.

"There's 30 seconds left!" Ben yells.

Eddie turns off the music.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, happy new year!" Everyone yells. I look at Bill and I lean in to kiss him. Everything feels the same as when we first kissed, the fireworks in my chest, the smile I'm threatening to crack, the love I feel for him. The only difference is that now, he's mine.