Part 18

POV: Bill Denbrough

*Monday Morning*

"And then, I told him I wanted to go all the way," I tell Ben and Bev.

"How was it?" Bev asks.

"It was a little messy since it was our first time, but it was good," I explain. Stan comes up to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Everyone knows what happened, don't they?" Stan jokingly asks.

"Yep, besides Mike, I think," I respond. Stan just shrugs it off, kissing me softly.

"Hate to break the party up, but Bill and I have to go to Algebra two," Eddie states. Everyone goes to their class, I kiss Stan goodbye, following Eddie. Eddie and I sit next to each other and plus we're working in partners, so we continue to talk about Valentine's day.

"I mean, Stan and I haven't really talked about it. I'm just scared he didn't like it," I explain.

"Believe me, he did," Eddie mumbles.

"What?"

*12:55 pm*

"Stan, where's your lunch?" I ask, sitting down next to him at our table.

"I forgot money," Stan states.

I hand him my apple.

"Take it," I demand.

I watch as Stan buries himself in my hoodie, just eating his apple.

Talk to Stan about it.

"Babe, can I talk to you alone?" I ask.

"Yeah, Bubba. Want to go to the bathroom?" Stam questions.

I nod, Bill takes my hand, leading me to the bathroom. Which is conveniently only about 200 yards from our table.

"What's up?" Stan asks.

"We're you okay with what happened on Valentine's day?" I blurt out.

"Yeah, why?"

"I was just wondering, I'm sorry it was sort of messy," I whisper.

"No, don't be sorry. It was both our first times'," Stan comforts.

I kiss him lightly, his lips still taste like a mix of sugar and watermelon.

Watermelon Sugar.

(A/N: Harry Styles who?)

Stan and I walk back to our table, I finish my lunch.

"Are we still having the sleepover on Friday?" I mean, we haven't had one in a while," Mike asks.

"Yeah, I can go," Everyone says.

"We can have it at my house, you all can come at seven," I state. My parents already said it's okay, plus everyone wants to play with Sunflower.

*9:30 PM*

"And then, my neighbor just takes off!" I shout.

Stan nods, almost every night Stan and I FaceTime each other before we go to bed.

"Do you ever think about our future?" Stan asks.

"All the time. Why?" I respond.

"I want a future with you, I just didn't know if you wanted one with me," Stan mumbles.

"Of course. What would you name our kids if we got a surrogate?"

"Miley or Ashlynn for a girl and Daxton or Zayn for a boy. What about you?"
"I like those names," I admit, yawning.

"Bubba, I'm going to bed. Goodnight, I love you," I whisper.

"Goodnight, Babe. I love you too," Stan whispers.

We kiss our cameras like we do almost every night, I plug in my phone and I turn off the light, clutching the stuffed penguin Stan won for me.

He wants a future.