Part 9

POV: Stanley Uris
Finn's glasses though😂

As Bill leans in, I do as well.

Oh my god, I'm going to kiss Bill Denbrough!

Our lips collide and it feels like fireworks are going off in my chest. The kiss lasts for six seconds, and yes I counted. Bill separates the kiss, I would be lying if I wasn't a little sad. Bill's eyes widen, he jumps up and starts to get his stuff.

"Bill, wait!"I shout.

"No, Stan, I know you didn't like it. I'm going home," Bill says, walking outside. I try to stop him, now he's too far away. All-day I can't stop thinking about our kiss. Was it a friendly kiss or does he feel the same? I know for sure that his lips are so soft and he's an amazing kisser. I keep trying to call Bill, but he doesn't answer. I call about 20 times until Georgie answers around 3:30.

"Stanny, Bill is sad. Do you know why?" Georgie asks.

"Georgie, can you put me on the phone with Bill? Don't let him hang up!" I tell Georgie.

Two minutes later, I manage to get on the phone with Bill.

"Stan, I'm so sorry. The kiss was uncalled for, I get it if you want to drop me," Bill tells me.

"Bill, I'm coming over and we're going to talk about it. I'm not mad, okay?" I state. I hang up on Bill, I get on my bike, and I bike as fast as I can to Bill's. When I get there, Georgie opens the door, I quickly say hi, and I race upstairs. I knock on Bill's door and he allows me to enter. I slam the door and I run towards him, cupping his face with my hands and kissing him. When I pull away, Bill's eyes widen and I smile.

"I like you, Bill, I really do. I want to be more than best friends, the kiss meant everything to me," I explain.

"I like you too, Stan. It's always been you," Bill whispers.

"Then, do you want to be my boyfriend, William Denbrough?"