Part 8

POV: Bill Denbrough

*Monday Morning*

WARNING: F Slur!

I'm going to beat up Blake Morton today. There's no discussion, he doesn't deserve Stan and no one especially Stan gets treated that way. Thankfully for me, he lives right by me, so I don't have to fight him on school grounds. As I spot him walking, I start to get angrier.

"Hey, Blake Morton!" I shout.

"What do you want, Fag?" Blake yells.

"You didn't have to fucking get Stan's hopes up," I growl.

"Well, he can't get a boyfriend on his own. Prepare him for the real world, he was so stupid to think I would show up," He tells me. I shove him, I just start to punch him, he obviously gets a few good hits in.

"Bill!" I hear Stan shout. Stan and Blake's brother, Quinn pull me off of him. They start to walk away.

"What was that for?" Stan asks, holding my nose bleed.

"You didn't deserve what he did to you. He fucking deserved it," I state.

"Bill, don't hurt yourself for me. I know I'm your best friend, but promise me you won't do it again," Stan whispers.

"I promise, Stan," I tell him.

Stan and I head to his house because I clearly can't go to school now. Stan and I watch movies all-day, play games, and I end up spilling some of my feelings. Not for him though.

"Stan?" I question.

"Yeah?" Stan asks.

"Do you really like Blake Morton?"

"No, I just have feelings for one of the Losers and I wanted to see if I would be a little happier if I started dating him," Stan explains.

That's when I start to lean in.