Part 23

pov: stanley uris
*april 6th*
"stanley, come down here!" my dad shouts, i trudge downstairs.
"yes, dad?" i ask.
"do you want to ask bill if he wants to come over for passover? your aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins are coming, just so you know," my dad informs.
"i'll ask. i'll tell mom."
*two days later*
"stanley, your boyfriend is here!" my cousins tease. i walk to the door, taking bills coat.
"wanna go up to my room?" i ask, i know the food won't be ready for a while. my cousins follow, even though i want alone time with bill, i know i'm not gonna get it.
"so, bill, have you and stan done it yet?" my cousin bella asks. bill and i both turn red as tomatoes, everyone makes a good deal.
"can we not talk about my sex life?" i ask, bill agrees.
bill gets a torrent of questions, i hold his hand the whole time. i know he can get overwhelmed.
"have you ever said i love you to each other?" david asks.
"yeah. i mean i really do love you especially because of this."
bill pulls up his sweater, revealing my name sketches into his wrist. everyone awhhs.
"kids, dinner!" my uncle eric calls. my cousins go rushing downstairs, i stay behind with bill.
"i'm sorry for them. it's just, as you know, ive never had a boyfriend. they just want the right one for me," i explain. bill kisses my lips.
"i know and don't be sorry. they're important to me too," bill whispers.
"why?" i ask.
"because they're important to you and anyone who's important to you is important to me."
part 23!