Part 11

POV: Stanley Uris

I bike home fast, not wanting to get consumed in the possible horrible situations that could happen at night. Especially to a gay man in Maine. When I get home, I head straight for my Dad's office. I take a breath before knocking.

"Who is it?" My Dad asks.

"It's Stan," I respond.

"Come in!" He shouts.

I enter his office and he stops his work, some bat mitzvah for a local kid.

"Dad, I need to tell you something," I say.

"What is it?" He questions.

"I-I'm gay," I whisper.

My Dad smiles and I start sobbing, he opens his arms for me to fall into.

"I've known for a while, Stanley. I didn't want to assume."

"Thanks for accepting me, Dad," I tell him.

"It's no problem. You're my son and if you're happy with boys then that's okay with me. Are you dating Bill?" My Dad explains.

"Yeah, we started dating today. I really like him, Dad."
"That's how I felt with your mom, I bet he's your soulmate."

"I hope he is."

*Christmas Eve*

Today is Christmas Eve, the Denbrough's are letting me get the "Christmas Experience." I'm excited, I never got to do any of the traditions,  Bill is going to do all of the cheesy traditions with me. My Mom is going to drop Bill and I  off at the ice rink, I try to slip as I walk up to the Denbrough's door. I decided to wear ripped jeans and a red sweater, Bill comes outside and instantly hugs me.

"Are you excited, Cutie?" Bill asks, the nickname made me blush. I take his hand and get in my Mom's car. When we get to the rink, Bill refuses to let me pay for anything, I get my skates on. As I'm waiting for Bill to get his skates on, I realize how much happier I've been since I started dating Bill. I admire the beautiful boy next to me.

"You ready?" I question. Bill gets up, leading me onto the rink. The rink is empty since it's hidden, Bill starts to do all these spins and stuff.

I  love you so much.

"Stan, come on!" Bill shouts.

"I can't skate well, you're doing amazing, Babe!" I yell. Bill skates over, taking my hands, and pulls me across the ice. I can't stop laughing, Bill smiles at me, he all of a sudden stops skating. He pulls me into a hug before kissing my forehead.

"I know you're my soulmate."

*Two Hours Later*

After Bill and I got to his house, we took showers to warm ourselves up. A knock Bill's bedroom door scares me, Bill answers it and it's Sharon, Bill's Mom.

"Boys, can you come downstairs? Georgie wants to make Christmas cookies, I also have a gift for you," Sharon asks. She hands us each a bag, Bill and I pull out a pair of pajamas.

"They're matching pajamas! Thank you!" I yell, hugging Bill's Mom.

"Go and change, then come downstairs," She orders. She closes the door.

"Well, that was adorable," Bill mumbles. I start to walk towards the bathroom to change, feeling a little insecure.

"Stan, you can stay in here, you know that," Bill tells me. I nod and I start to change, I can't take my eyes off of Bill though.

"Stop staring you creep," Bill laughs. I quickly change and we head downstairs to start making cookies. Georgie has already fallen asleep on the couch, Bill and I just end up making those break and bake ones because we're too lazy.

"Want to cuddle in my room and watch Christmas movies?" Bill asks.

"Of course I do!" I whisper-shout. He takes the cookies and I cuddle into him as he puts on Elf.

"Bill?" I question.

"Yeah, Stan?"
"I'm so happy with you. I can never stop thinking about you, just thinking about you makes me smile. Thank you for everything."