Part 30

Pov: Bill Denbrough
*nine years later*
"samantha, carter, come on!" stan shouts, now at 30, stan and i have been married for eight years and have two kids from a donor. samantha, who is five, and carter, who is three. samantha definitely has stan's quiet, reserved personality, but when she knows you well, she will open up to you. she looks almost exactly like me though, carter looks exactly like stan, but has my outgoing personality. today, all of the Losers' and mine and bill's parents are coming just to catch up.
"daddy, are there going to be kids for me to play with?" carter asks.
"yes, richie and eddie's kids, rachel and emilia, ben and bev's kids annabelle and daniel, and mike and his wife have a new baby boy, named william, but he goes by will," i tell carter.
"did you know mike and audra's baby is named after daddy?" stan asks, obviously samantha and carter don't know. we get no response.
"sammie, are you excited?" i ask, i know she'll end up just staying by stan and i, but we're trying to get her out of her shell. when us four get to richie and eddie's house, carter instantly runs to the front door. i have to basically extricate sammie from her seat.
"sammie, you can even stay by dad and i. is that a deal?" i state, she nods, bev comes outside.
"sammie, do you remember bev? she has two kids," i tell her.
"sammie, do you want to have fun with me? i can do your makeup!" bev suggests, sammie nods. bev takes her inside.
"big bill! where's stan the man and the children?" richie asks.
"inside your house," i sass.
"carter the farter!" richie yells, picking up carter. i walk straight outside where the kids are playing and where everyone else is.
"lemme see my namesake!" i shout, running over to mike.
"chill out, bill. he just woke up," audra scolds, hugging me. mike hands me will, who is now sleeping peacefully in my arms. i look over at stan who is playing with carter and annabelle. i have everything, two kids, my soulmate, i don't need anything else.