Part 15

POV: Stanley Uris

I'm actually Bill's soulmate.

After Bill and I calm down about me being his soulmate, I lead him downstairs where his parents and Georgie made him breakfast. His favorite, chocolate chip waffles, Nutella, and bananas on top.

"Thank you so much, guys!" Bill exclaims.

"Thank, Stan. He did pretty much everything," Zack, Bill's Dad states. Bill runs up to me, hugging me as tight as possible.

"I love you," Bill whispers.

"I love you too."

The five of us sit down for breakfast, we sing to Bill, and Bill opens his presents from his parents and Georgie. Some sweaters, a new phone case, and Bill's personal favorite, a polaroid camera. I put Bill's presents away as he gets ready, I planned a birthday party for him with the Losers, they're setting it up as I speak.

"Bill, you okay?" I shout he's been in there for a while.

"Yeah, I'll be out in five minutes!" Bill yells.

*One hour later*

"You got everything you need?" I ask, taking Bill's hand. He nods, staring into space.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Stanley Uris," Bill whispers. I blush at the compliment, he kisses me tenderly before we get our coats on.

"Stan smile!" Bill exclaims, taking a picture of me in the snow.

"Definitely saving that one."

I text Eddie to make sure everything is ready. Eddie texts me back saying everything is ready and they're waiting. I cover Bill's eyes as we get to my house, leading him downstairs. I uncover his eyes.

"Happy  birthday, Bill!" Everyone shouts, jumping out behind the various couches and tables in my basement.

"Thank you, you all didn't have to," Bill starts.

"We wanted to," Bev interrupts.

"So, who's your soulmate?" Ben asks, curiously.

"It's who I hoped it would be," Bill states.

"Me?" Richie jokes, Eddie punches him on the arm, I roll my eyes.

"No, Dumbass, my boyfriend!" Bill exclaims.

The five of them come up to us, hugging all of us.

"And before you say anything, Richie, no Stan and I aren't going to have sex tonight," Bill tells Richie. I laugh and Bill turns towards me.

"Want to open presents?" I suggest. I sit on Bill's lap as he starts to open presents.

Bill doesn't know his family is letting him get a puppy, I had most of the money, and they said it was okay. Bill just gets some money, gift cards, the usual stuff you expect from a 15-year old.

"I'll be right back, your last present is upstairs," I tell Bill. I grab the puppy from the backyard, a golden retriever, only six months old, in human terms at least. I walk carefully downstairs when Bill sees the puppy he literally screams.

"Babe! You spent all your money on a puppy for me?" Bill asks.

"Yeah, cause I know you've wanted one since you were little, plus your parents said it was okay," I explain.

"Is it a girl or a boy?" Bill questions.

"A girl."

The Losers' are petting her.

"How about we name her Sunflower?"