Part 24

pov: bill denbrough
as stan and i walk downstairs, his family is distracted enough, so stan and i just sit down.
"do you want anything?" stan asks.
"yeah, i can get it myself though," i respond. stan tells me what everything is, i manage to get my food without ruining anything.
"stan who's this handsome gentleman?" a middle-aged man asks. stan looks at me as to ask me if it's okay if he tells them, i nod.
"uncle harry, this is bill. my best friend for 11 years and my boyfriend for almost five months," stan states. i smile.
"it's nice to meet you, bill. i'm aunt lila, has stan been a good boyfriend?" she asks.
"he's been a great one," i state.
the rest of dinner goes great, i get a load of questions. it's okay though, everyone in stan's family loves me. which makes me feel so much better. stan and i help with cleaning up dinner before going upstairs.
"wow, three seconds of alone time," stan jokes. as stan says that, his cousins come rushing upstairs.
"if you guys want to stay, you can't ask bill
millions of questions. we're going to watch a movie," stan states.
"no, it's okay," i start, he shuts me up with a kiss. i start to blush due to the myriad of people in the room. one by one, stans cousins fall asleep, until it's stan, his cousin bella, his cousin david, and i.
"so, bella, david, are you dating anyone? you two are 14 right?" i ask.
"bella has a boyfriend!" david exclaims.
"oh, tell us about him," stan urges.
"his name is christian, he's a basketball, football, and baseball player, he's in three honors, and one AP class, he's been my best friend since sixth grade," bella explains.
"tell them how he asked you out!" david whisper-yells.
"it was our last basketball game of the season. after i was done cheering, he came up to me, with my favorite candy, and a sign asking me out like we were going to homecoming. which we did go to together but as friends."
"that's so cute. what about you david?" i question.
"i like this one girl, tanya, but she likes someone else," david admits.
"it's okay. i thought stan didn't like me, but he did," i explain. david smiles, soon both bella and david fall asleep.
"i'm sorry for the million questions," stan apologizes.
"it's okay. i would rather have them ask me a million of questions, i think they liked me," i admit.
"i know they did."