Chapter 3

Me and my dad were working in his office one day trying to figure out or find clues to Kylie's locations. Then out of the blue, we heard the phone ring on desk in the room. At first, none of us wanted to answer the phone. Then I decided that I might as well answer the phone. I picked up the phone, and said hello waiting for the person on the other line to answer. "Hi. My name is Dr. Spencer Reid, and who might I be speaking to?" The person on the phone replied. "This is Dylan Bright." I answered. "Well, it's nice to heard your voice Dylan. Is your father with you by the chance?" Spencer asked. "Yeah. He is standing right behind me." I replied with some confusion in my voice. "Great. Can you put or try to put the phone on speaker? I kind of need to talk to both of you privately." He said as my dad closed the office door and locked it. "Uh sure, just hang on for a few minutes." I replied as I put the phone down, and tried to put it on speaker. "Ok Dr. Reid, your on speaker." My dad said once I got the phone on speaker. "Before we continue, I have to tell you both that I do work for the FBI, but I'm not telling my boss or anyone on my team that I am helping you all with a case that has gone cold." Reid said trying not to leave us in the blue about his job. "FBI you say. I use to work for the FBI before I was fired, and recruited to work as a profiler for the NYPD." Dad replied to Reid. "I know. That's how I got your number. I did some research about your past Malcolm, and I have to say that you are a better profiler than me or any one on my team." Reid said as me and my dad gave each other confused looks before returning to the conversation.