Chapter 17

Meanwhile at the junkyard in Columbus, Ohio
It was silent between McGee and Kylie in the warehouse. John was out finding some more people to most likely kill them in front of two he is torturing. If I had to guess what John's plan is, I would guess that he was trying to make Kylie and McGee feel responsible for the deaths of the possible victims they couldn't save from being chained down in chairs somewhere else. I just hope that John doesn't decide to kill them after all the torture he has done to them.
"So, your a twin," McGee said breaking the silence between him and Kylie. "Yeah. I have a twin sister." She replied sounding a little tired. "That's cool. What is her name?" McGee asked. "Her name is Dylan Bright. She is one of the smartest people I know. If you ask her what her favorite subject in school is, she will always say that she doesn't have a favorite subject, but in her mind. She is thinking that any subject in science is her favorite." She replied with a smile on her face every-time she talks about me to people. "You miss her don't you." He said. "Yeah, you can said that. You know what, the day John took me. Dylan had just gotten detention for an explosion in the chemistry lab that she doesn't even know how it happened. Then again, her specialty is profiling. Not being a detective." She said looking like she just solved a case. "Kylie, are you saying that John could have done something to the chemistry equipment that Dylan uses, so that she gets in trouble and that will just leave one of you to walk home after school got out." He said with some confusion. "Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying McGee." Kylie said. "Kylie, since we might be together for a little while loner. You can call me Tim if you like." He said. "It's ok, I prefer to call you McGee." She replied looking out the one view mirror.