Chapter 8

As me, Reid, and dad left the school, we got in the car and drove off down the road. None of us really Spoke to each other in the car on the way to the police station. To be fair, there wasn't much for any of us to talk about. I wanted to start up a conversation to break the silence, but my dad beat me to it first. "Now when we get to the station, Dylan I want you to introduce Reid to the team." He said in a serious way. "Ok dad, I'll do that." I replied as the car fell back into silence.
Once we got to the station, we got out of the car and headed in. "Hey Gil." Dad said when we enter the mini conference room of the station. "Hi Malcolm. Do you or Dylan care to tell me and the rest of the team who this agent is?" Gil asked with a serious tone. "Ladies and gentlemen of the NYPD. I like to introduce you all to the FBI's finest profiler, Dr. Spencer Reid." I replied in a dramatic way. "Ok, that was out of the ordinary." Mom Replied in a confused way. "Don't blame her for the way she introduced dr. Reid. She always wanted to do that, but I don't think her timing for that was right." Dad said looking at me. "Well, it's nice to meet you Dr. Reid." Jt said shaking his hand. "It's nice to meet you all too." Reid replied as he shake everyone's hands. Once the hand shaking was done, me and my dad waited for Gil to tell us why he need us at the station so urgently. "Let's cut to the chase. Why are we here Gil?" Dad asked bring everyone in the room back to focus. "About a hour or two ago in Virginia. A security camera caught an old friend of ours killing a marine soldier in an ally in Georgetown." Gil started to say. Everyone in the room when all the sudden went silence for a few minutes. "John Watkins. The junkyard killer." Mom said breaking the silence. "Yeah. It's him already." Dad said watching the security video, and identified John. "Gil. Why are you telling us this?" I asked feeling like I want to cry. "I'm telling you all this because the whole team including Reid is going to Virginia to see agent Gibbs, his team, and the director from NCIS." He replied as he grabbed his stuff and went to his car.