Chapter 16

Meanwhile on the road
  Everyone was silent in the car I'm in. My dad decided to go with Gibbs, tony, and bishop in their car this time instead of me. I'm with my mom, Reid, JT, and Gil. Since no one was really talking to each other, I decided to grab and read the book I am currently reading for my summer reading project. As soon as I start reading, Reid starts talking. "13 reasons why. That's a good book. What motivated you to read it?" He asked while he was looking over my shoulder. "My school does these summer reading projects where you read a book of your choice, and you do a five paragraph essay about what you just read. I did the maze runner last summer, and my friends keep telling me to read thirteen reasons why, so I finally gave in and decided to read it." I replied as I looked up from my book and saw my mom and JT looking at me. "What part of the book are you on mini profiler?" JT asked me sounding curious. "I am on the part where Hannah's poem was read aloud to Clay on Ryan's tape." I replied with a straight face. "Did you cry when she read that poem?" Reid then asked. "Only just a little bit." I said. I wanted to say on the inside because I just read that part, but I don't want to be rude and cause trouble. "Guys. We are almost to the exit for Columbus." Gil said as he passed the sign saying 2 miles to Columbus, Ohio. I just hope dad and the NCIS agents are safe in the car driving behind us. Based on what I know about Gibbs so far, he is a man who you really don't want to mess with.

Sorry this chapter took a while to get done. I was super busy and just got back from vacation in Texas with my family. I will do my absolute best to get more chapters wrote and published within the next few weeks. Until then, stay safe and healthy at home with your families.