Chapter 4

"Wait just a sec! Your a profiler for the FBI." I asked. "Yes, I work for the Behavioral Analysis Unit. BAU for short." Reid replied in a serious tone. My dad and I were debating on if we can trust this Spencer Reid guy, so I did some background info on him on the computer to make sure his story is reliable. Once his story was confirmed, I told dad that we can trust him. "Ok Reid, looks like your story checks out. Where do you want to meet up with us at?" My dad asked him. "We can meet up at the high school to find out what really happened in that lab explosion a few months ago." Reid replied in a serious way. "Are you talking about the explosion that I was sent to detention for? How do you know about that?" I asked Reid in a confused way. "Well Dylan, us geniuses always do our research before doing anything else first." He replied as we hanged up the phone and left the home office. My mind the whole time talking to Reid on the phone was like can I really trust a word this guy says. I guess meeting up with him is my way to find out.
Me and my dad just got to the school when we see a man standing by the front doors. I look at my dad with a confused glance on my face. "Could that be the Reid guy we spoke to on the phone?" I asked my dad. "Maybe, but let's get a closer look to see if it actually is him." Dad replied as he parked and got out of the car.
As we walked closer to the school door, the face of the person near the doors started to come out of the darkness. "Hey Malcolm and Dylan, I been waiting for you all." The man said as we walked closer to him. "Reid, I presume right." I replied as we stopped walking towards him.