one.

Entry #1
September 24th, 2034

I like you, but I know that I shouldn't.

Remember when that war happened? It was only year ago, of course you remember it.

You know that homosexuality has always been a growing problem in our nation, even before the monarchy. It decreased the birth rate and it made people get peculiar ideas.

In a desperate attempt to restore order, the king ruled all homosexual actions as illegal and the punishment was death. He proclaimed his goal to exterminate gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transgenders.

He started a war then, but I don't think I wanna call it that. It's not a war if everyone knows what side is going to win. There were a few brave souls who stood up to fight back but no one hears from them anymore. And I think you know what that means.

Do you remember it now?

I know I remember because they drafted my brother into the war. He didn't want to go, you see. He had just found out his girlfriend of three years was pregnant with his baby. The last thing he wanted was to leave his girlfriend and unborn child behind.

But the king doesn't care.

My brother was drafted into the war to kill, slaughter, massacre anyone who wasn't straight. To tell you the truth, I have no idea how the military was able to find them all. But then again, I don't know how a lot of things happen.

The only thing that I do know is that being gay is wrong.

So I know that liking you is wrong.

I don't want the king to know that I have these feelings. And I don't want you to know that I have these feelings. I don't want anyone to know. I like my life, actually. I don't want to have it taken away over something so small, so stupid, so ... cute.