eleven.

Entry #11
October 31st, 2034

Today is Halloween.

And here's a fun fact: Out of all the national holidays that the king got rid of when he begun his administration, Halloween is one of the few that remained!

I'm really glad it stayed because it's my favorite holiday.

Or was.

This Halloween was probably the most eventful day of my fourteen years of life. I don't mean that in a figurative way. Ever since I woke up this morning, I've been bombarded with all these crazy unbelievable things. Each event led to another and now I just wanna collapse on my bed and eat my candy. But I have to tell you about it first before I forget!

I woke up this morning still feeling guilty over what I said about Dana. I will admit that I've never said anything as horrible as that, ever. So you can imagine how terrible I felt after saying those mean things to Dana.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't for you. It's like you have this weird effect on me by making me do things that I wouldn't normally do otherwise.

Well anyway, Dana didn't talk to me since our altercation with the mint chocolate cookies. (Hey, did you enjoy those by the way?) And I didn't even bother to call her because I figured our friendship was pretty much over.

So instead of pondering over the issue, I walked to my parents' room to tell them good morning like I always do. But when I opened the door, I saw that my father was completely naked and he was hovering over an equally naked, slightly tanned, slightly blonde, slightly not-my-mother, female. He had his head thrown back and I swear his eyes rolled back into his head as the two of them made love.

I really wish I hadn't seen that, Nate.

I froze in that spot for a while. I was too shocked to move or say anything. But when the petite female locked eyes with me, she screamed and my dad glanced back at me. There was a myriad of emotions flickering on his face but I don't think regret was one of them.

I walked out of the room then and went downstairs to make something to eat. I figured that the problem would go away if I just ignored it.

Ha. Funny how when I try to ignore the way I feel for you, I develop even deeper feelings for you. Life's weird like that.

And then my Dad joined me only a few minutes later, but he was fully clothed. "Hey, buddy," he greeted me with that fatherly smile.

I didn't even look at him.

"Cal," he said in a more determined voice. "She's only my girlfriend."

That was when I snapped my eyes to him. "How? What about mom? How can you have a girlfriend and a wife?"

He laughed as if it was a joke. "Of course you can have a girlfriend and a wife, Cal. It's totally normal."

"How?"

"Being intimate with the opposite sex is what the king wants, isn't it? If anything, I'm being a loyal subject." He gave me one of those all-knowing smiles to reassure me. "You can have two girlfriends at once, Cal. It's okay."

It didn't sound okay, but what do I know? My parents have been living longer than I have. "Is she my mom too?"

He laughed again. "No, she isn't your mom, Cal."

I didn't bother to respond to him. I still don't know how I feel about it. Dad always talks about doing explicit things to other women, even when my mom is around. So maybe it isn't a bad thing. Maybe this was normal.