-two-

I woke up late on Saturday, the afternoon sun shining in my eyes. I took a quick shower, put on some clothes, braided my hair, and then went downstairs.

Sam and Colby were sitting in the couch watching TV, and I had noticed Ben was is his room doing god knows what.

"Mornin'," said Sam.

I yawned as I walked to the pantry in response. I grabbed a breakfast bar, a bag of chips, some trail mix, beef jerky, a few bottles of water and a Gatorade. Today was going to be another long day of art.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and turned around to see Colby looking me.

"Um, not to pry or anything, but why do you need that much food?"

I couldn't answer him because I was holding the bag of trail mix with my mouth.

Sam turned his head and saw me, and his eyes widened as he figured out what I was planning.

"Nope, you're not going alone. Either we come too or you don't go at all," he said.

I quickly ran up the stairs pretending I didn't hear him. I heard to sets of footsteps thudding up the stairs behind me.

I ran in our room, and as I was stuffing the snacks in my bag, Sam came in the room, Colby right behind him.

"Sam, what did you mean when you said she's not going alone?" Asked Colby.

I looked at him and said, "I like to explore abandoned places. I'm usually gone for a while, so that's why I bring all the food. And Sam, I guess the two of you can come. But you're bringing your own food, and I don't wanna hear any whining."

Sam looked relieved. "Good. It's about time you let me come with you anyway."

I scoffed. "You're lucky he's also allowed to go. Also, you're gonna have to change. Shorts and a t-shirt? Not a good idea. Put on jeans, shoes you don't care about that much and are comfy, and don't forget a hooded jacket."

I looked at Colby. " You have those with you?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Good. Now, I'm losing daylight. Hurry up and get ready. I've got plans for today."

///TIMESKIP///

The two of them had taken 10 minutes to get ready, and the old warehouse wasn't that far away.

On the way there, Sam had sworn that we were going to the warehouse he already knew about, but when we got to the one I had gone to yesterday, he proved himself wrong.

This warehouse was bigger and it still has some stuff in it. There was also less graffiti, which was a huge plus for me. It's alot easier to work with a blank slate.

"Oh, and guys, you'll need were these. There's some seriously weird smells in here," I said as I handed them some surgeon masks.

We all put our masks on and I started to walk away.

"Alright, y'all can go do your own thing. If you need anything, just yell," I said as I walked away.

"Wait- what are you gonna do?" Asked Colby.

I smirked.

"My own thing. Let's just say I don't just wear the mask for the smells of this place," I said as I shook my backpack, causing the paint cans to rattle.

Colby's eyes widened. "Are those paint cans in there?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Duh," I said.