-eleven-

The boys and I had decided that I would stay at the Traphouse tonight, partly because after everything that had happened they didn't want me to be home alone, and partly because Sam was to tired to drive the extra 10 minutes to my place and then back to the Traphouse.

It was about 1 in the morming when we finally got back. I had barely said anything, mostly from the shock of everything, but also because I was exhausted.

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car, following the boys into the house and up the stairs.

Then it dawned on me that I wasn't sure where I was sleeping.

Colby must have seen the confusion on my face because he said "You can sleep on my couch again."

I nodded and went to put my bag on the couch in his room.

"Night," said Sam before yawning and walking in his room, closing the door behind him.

I sat down on thr couch and started at the floor.

"Kate? Are you okay? And don't lie to me," said Colby.

I looked up at his eyes and sighed.

"I'm just shocked from all that happened. The fact that someting said my name scares the shit out of me. Not to mention how tired I am."

He sat down next to me.

"Look, no demons or ghosts or whatever the hell that was is gonna get you, so don't let that go to your head. I for one know that if it tries to get you, you'll whoop its ass," he said.

I smiled and chuckled.

"You're right. Besides, I have a hunch, and I'll find out tomorrow if I'm right. If I am, it makes all of this make sense," I said before yawning.

"I'm curious, but my need for sleep is overtaking it. You'll tell me tomorrow right?" asked Colby as he got up to get me some blankets.

I smirked.

"Maybe. Maybe not. You'll have to wait and see."

He handed me the blankets and laughed.

"Well it's good to know that you're better, as you're back to your usual sassy self," he said.

I threw a pillow at him.

"For the record, I am not sassy. I'm just a bitch sometimes."

We both laughed, then I yawned again.

"Okay, I don't know about you, but I'm getting some sleep," I said as I started to make my little nest on the couch.

He nodded and turned the light off, the got into his bed.

"Night Kate."

"Goodnight Colby," I said.

Once I got settled, my eyelids became heavy and I fell asleep.

Little did I know that my sleep would be haunted by nightmares.

I opened my eyes and found myself back in the abandoned building, surrounded by darkness and whispers.

I walked fowards, and my foot hit something, causing me to jump back. It rolled on the ground and flickered on.

It was a flashlight.

I picked it up and looked around.

The walls were covered in blood splatter, and the places smelled like something was dying. The stairs were broken, so going to the second floor was not an option.

A door slowly creaked open, and I spun around and put the light over it.

Through the crack, I could see two red eyes.