-twelve-

I drove back to the Traphouse, got out of the car, and walked inside.

I walked up the stairs, and headed towards Sam's room, since he was probably editing yesterday's video.

His door was open, and sure enough, he was sitting at his desk editing.

He saw me walk in and took off his head phone.

"So how was whatever it was you went to do," he asked.

"Hold on," I said as I walked over to Colby's door.

I knocked and said, "Yo, Colby. Come into Sam's room."

I walked back into Sam's room and leaned against the wall, and Colby came out of his room and leaned on Sam's doorway.

"So. Both of you wanna know where I went and what I did."

"Yeah," said Colby. Sam just nodded.

"Well, I went to see a medium. She and I had a discussion about all the paranormal stuff that's happened to me throughout my life. Like how yesterday I said I felt that weight on my chest. Well, she and I decided that, like her, I am a medium."

Colby's mouth dropped. "Damn," said Sam.

"Yeah. So that's why when we do  seances I always get more responses. And why I get those feelings when we go into old abandoned buildings."

"So. What does that mean for you?" Asked Sam.

I shrugged. "It means I start working on it. See what I can sense. It could help when we go to haunted places in the future."

"Okay. Just be careful, okay? I might still be a partial skeptic, but I don't want anything bad to happen to you," said Sam.

I rolled my eyes.

"You can be such a big brother at times, you know that, right?" I said to Sam.

"You would understand if you had a crazy little sister to look after. Anyway, I got to get back to editing. And I'm sure you have a song or two to finish," said Sam.

"Ight. Time for me to hopefully finish some songs. Bye."

Sam put his headphones back on and waved. "Bye," said Colby.

I drove home, walked into my apartment, locked the door, and went to the music room. I was itching to finish one of the songs.

I sat there for about two hours, editing the sounds and re-singing somethings until finally, I had a song complete.

It was called These Lonely Nights.

I sighed and went to the kitchen, grabbed some dinner, sat down at my couch, and turned on The Flash.

///TIMESKIP///

The day had finally come for Kat and I's big announcement.

My alarm went off, and I got up and took a quick shower.

I got out, changed into the clothes I had layed out, and dried my hair.

I was wearing black jeans with many tears along the front, and a baby blue t-shirt with the word Luv Urself writen on it in black.

I decided to braid my hair, and after I finished that, I changed all my earrings to silver, and then I put on a silver necklace with a small star pendant.

I put on my black combat boots, put on my apple watch, grabbed my phone, and went to the kitchen.

I got a mountain dew out of the fridge, grabbed my camera and lanyard, then walked out the door, locking it behind me.

I got in my car and drove to Kat's house.

I walked up to the door, and walked in, and went to the living room, where Kat was sitting.

"Yo, Kat," I said.

"I'm so excited," she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Me too. You ready to start the video?" I asked.

She nodded, and I set my camera up and turned it on.

"Hey guys! You all already know this because this video is on it, but...." I looked over at Kat.

"We have a channel together now!" She said.

We both jumped around for a couple seconds, then went back to actually filming.

"So, as far as content goes, the majority of it is going to be music related in some way, but we'll throw in a different vlog here and there," I said.

Kat smiles. "I already have some challenges in mind. And maybe a few pranks as well."

"Let's hope they aren't towards me," I said.

Kat shook her head.

"Good. Now that the news is out of the way, let's get on to the game for this vlog," I said.

Kat grabbed a book, then came back into frame.

"Kate, you wanna explain how this game works?"

"Okay. This is a song association game. We are going to take a book, flip through it and stop at a random page, and the first word we see on that page, we have to think of a song with that word in it. We'll be working together."

Kat and I ended up gettting a lot of the words right. After we finished filming, the two of us just hung out. Then I remembered I had finished a song.

I got out my phone and played it for her.

"That's really good. It kinda makes me wanna cry or go find Sam," said Kat.

"Awwwww."

Kat rolled her eyes. "Oh, hush."

I laughed. "Hey, I have single person rights. You can't tell me I can't awww at stuff like that."

She and I both laughed.

The rest of the day was spent with the two of us hanging out and talking about music.