-thirty-five-

Colby P.o.V.

I sat there watching Kate play with Sora, smiling.

Every time I looked at Kate, I thought about how perfect she was. About how much I loved her.

Never before in my life had I loved someone like I love her.

I wanted to spend everyday with her, by her side.

Hell, waking up and the first thing I see is her sleeping figure is one of the best damn things in the world.

I remember the first time i ever saw her- she had tripped and fallen on top of me. The way our eyes locked on each other for that short second somehow made me know that she was going to be there for me through thick and thin.

Now, whenever our eyes locked together, I saw our future.

I saw our wedding, and our first dance after we were married.

I saw us in the hospital, Kate giving birth to our baby girl.

I saw memories I didn't even have yet, but I knew they would last forever.

And every day that went by brought me closer to this future.

At this point, the anticipation was killing me.

Okay, sorry for the really short chapter, but I just haven't been motivated to write lately. Also, Marching Band season has started, so updates will probably not come out as frequently as they used to. I finally have plans for this book, so don't worry!
           -Bramble