-twenty-one-

Quick AN to help the beginning of this chapter make more sense. There has been a huge timeskip from the end of the last chapter to this one. The boys moved out of the Traphouse and into their apartments, and Kate has moved in with Colby. This starts right before they all leave for the Graveyard/Castle Series. Hope this clears it up a bit.
- Bramble

Colby and I were currently packing for the trip to England for the next Sam and Colby series. We were leaving very early tomorrow morning, and the flight was also fairly long.

"Babe, can you get me a couple of my hoodies?" Asked Colby, who was putting stuff in his suitcase.

I walked to the closet and grabbed four of them off the their hangers. I handed him three and kept the last for myself.

He saw me put it in my suitcase and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing in particular. I just love you," he said. He walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you too," I said. I went in the living room and grabbed my black combat boots. I left my black-and-floral Vans there for tomorrow morning.

I put the few pairs of clothes I had layed out to take with me in my suitcase, along with my boots. I threw in a black beanie incase I felt like wearing one.

I put the suitcase in the corner of the room because I would have to put all of my toiletries in it tomorrow morning before we left.

I then walked out of our room and up to the loft where most of my music stuff was, along with other miscellaneous.

I grabbed one of my backpacks and started putting some of the ghost hunting/wiccan gadgets in it.

Ever since I found out I was a medium, I had taken a liking to things like tarot readings and protection against "evil" spirits.

I threw in my bag of sage rolls, and bag with small crystals, my laptop, a sketch book, a pencil pouch, two pairs of noise-cancelling earbuds (incase one decided to break on the trip), and a book.

I then went back downstairs to the closet in the hallway and grabbed a blanket, then stuffed it in my bag.

I sat the bag down on the kitchen counter and went back to our room to see Colby zipping up his suitcase. He put it over by mine in the corner.

I checked my watch. It was almost midnight.

"Damn. We should probably go to sleep considering we have to leave for our flight at 3:30," I said, looking over at Colby.

"Shit. You're right," he said.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go shower real quick," I said as I grabbed my pajamas and headed to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and changed into my pj's, which were a pair of sports shorts and one of Colby's old t-shirts.

I went back to the bedroom, and Colby went to take his shower. I plugged my phone up to charge, made sure all the jewelry that I was going to wear tomorrow was in a pile, then crawled under the covers.

After a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door open, and I rolled over to see Colby walking out in a pair of gray sweatpants, drying his hair off with a towel.

He threw the towel somewhere on the floor, turned off the bedroom lights, shut the door, then got in bed. He got his phone and set a few alarms for the morning, plugged it in to charge, then rolled over to face me.

Even in the dark, I could see him smile.

"You look cute in my shirt," he said.

I laughed. "You tell me that every single time I wear one of your shirts."