-twenty-seven-

Okay. Yet another big timeskip. Now, the boys have moved into their new house, and Kate still lives with Colby. Sorry for all the huge timeskips, but this should be the last one. Also sorry for the long wait on the chapter. I've had a bit of writer's block, and I had to finish my school work.
-Bramble

I loved the new house. Being able to go swimmimg whenever the hell Iwanted to was great, and this was my first time living in the same house as Jake and Corey, and I loved it.

The boys loved it too. The had already made so many funny videos and Tik Toks, and I could tell there were more to come. Especially Jake, seeing as he was the goofball of the house.

Colby and I were laying in bed, his arms wrapped around me. I tired to move and his grip tightened. I again tried to sit up, only to have him hold me down.

"No," he said.

"Colllllbbbyyy. It's like 12:30 and I want breakfast," I said, whining.

"No," he said again.

I sighed. When he was extra clingy like this, there was no getting out of his grip. "Fine. Atleast let me turn and face you."

He loosened his grip, and and rolled over to face him.

I looked up at him. "You know we can't do this all day. I'm gonna need food at some point. And so are you," I said.

"I know. But we can stay here for a few more minutes," Colby said, pulling me up against him.

"Wait, I have an idea," he said, grabbing his phone. He opened up the Postmates app, then looked at me. "This way, we can stay in bed until it gets here. Now, what do you want?"

I shrugged. "Where are you getting yours from? Oh, wait. That's a stupid question. Tender Greens, duh"

We laughed for a few seconds.

"You know my usual order. Just get me that, please," I said.

Colby went back to looking at his phone, ordering our food.

"Now we have food," he said as he turned his phone off and set it back down on the nightstand. "Well, at least we will in 20 minutes."

He wrapped his arms back around me, and I smiled. "Okay. Ten more minutes of this, then I have to go shower."

Colby started to pout.

"Aww. You're adorable when you're clingy and when you pout," I said, ruffling his hair.

"Hey! Stop it!" He said, trying to fix it.

I smiled and laughed. "Oh please. One, you have serious bedhead right now, and two, you know you like it."

He sighed. "You're right. But I'm not adorable," he said, putting on his resting bitch face.

I smirked. "Oh honey, you do not want to challenge me when it comes to resting bitch face. You and I both know I would win."

Colby didn't say anything, and he kept up the facial expression. He didn't really have much of a resting bitch face. It was more like he was pissed at something, showing you he doesn't give a shit, and that he's in charge.

I narrowed my eyes, and clenched my jaw. I could tell he was about to break and lose it, but then he leaned forward and kissed the bridge of my nose.

Shocked, I lost my expression.

Colby smirked. "I win."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Oh please. That was cheating."

He laughed. "It worked though."

"Whatever," I said as I moved his arms and got out of bed. I walked over to the closet, and got a pair of clothes out, and then went and showered.

I put on my clothes and walked back into our room. The bed was empty, so I assumed Colby had already gone downstairs I slipped on my rings, put on my bracelets, and grabbed my phone.

I went down stairs to the kitchen, where Colby was taking the our food out of the bag that it had been delivered in.

Sam sitting at the island looking at his phone, and Jake and Corey were in the living room watching tv.

"Morning," said Sam, looking up from his phone, smiling. "Or should I say afternoon?"

"Shut up," I said as I hopped and sat on the counter, watching Colby. He turned around and handed me my takeout box and a fork.

We ate our lunch, then I decided I wanted to go swimmimg, so I went upstairs and put on my bathing suit. I grabbed a towel, then went back downstairs.

I walked outside, and saw that Colby was sitting in one of the chairs we had out there. He was looking at his phone, and he had a White Claw in his other hand.

I went and sat in his lap, looking up at him. "Swimmimg?" I asked.

He sat his phone and drink down on the outdoor side table, then wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked me up and down, then looked in my eyes.

"Colby?" I said.

"God, you're so hot," he said as he looked me up and down one more time.

He tried to kiss me, but I pushed his head away with my hand, smirking.

"Swimmimg first," I said smiling.

Colby huffed and rolled his eyes. "Fine. But don't think I'll forget."

I got in the pool as he went and changed into his swimming trunks. The water was perfect. Just warm enough, but also able to keep you cool in the sunny L.A. weather.

All of the sudden, Colby came runnimg towarda the pool as fast as he could, then he jumped when he got to the side, making a huge splash.

I laughed, and whne he resurfaced, he was smiling.

We spent a few hours swimmimg, and then we went back inside to shower.

I had changed into one of Colby's shirts, which was big on me, and a short pair of pajama shorts. Between the shorts and Colby's shirt, it didn't look like I was wearing any pants.

I was standing out on the balcony, hummimg and watching the sun set, when I felt Colby's chest against my back.

He then turned me around and kissed me, then pulled away, a certain look in his eyes.

"I told you I wouldn't forget," he said before kissing me again.

We started to make out, and Colby lead me back to the bedroom, closing the balcony doors behind us.

He kissed my neck, and I could feel hickeys forming as he did.

He kissed my lips before pulling away, looking at me.

"God, I love you so much," he said.

I smiled. " I love you too," I said before kissing him again.

I think you know how the rest of the night went.