-six-

I woke up the next morning, or the next afternoon. It was 12:13. I had about an hour to get ready and get over to the Traphouse.

"Damnit, I didn't mean to sleep that long," I said as I rushed out of bed, grabbed my clothes, and quickly hopped in the shower.

I got out, changed, and quickly dried my long, dark brown hair. I put it up in space buns, changed my earrings and my double helix piercing to black, and put on my Apple watch.

I went back to my bedroom, put on my black combat boots, snagged my phone of the charger, and I ran to the kitchen.

I got a breakfast bar and a Snapple Peach Tea, my keys, my camera, and my sunglasses and walked out the door.

I got in my car and called Corey.

"Yo, where are you? You got like 20 minutes to get over here and get set up." He said.

"Shit, I know. I slept in. Who knew unpacking is so exhausting. I'm about 8 minutes away right now, and I'm gonna park around the corner so there's not a chance of them seeing me."

"Okay. I'm out in the front, and I told Sam that I'm playing with Circa, but she's actually in the garage with Elton, so it's only a matter of time before Sam notices."

"Ight. I'll be there in a few. Make sure you have my box ready. That sounds so weird. Oh whatever, bye," I said and hung up.

I got there, parked my car around the corner, grabbed my camera and got out.

I turned it on, and started the next part of the vlog.

"Okay, so I'm at the Traphouse, and my car is parked around the corner so Sam and/or Colby don't see it. Now I've just got to sneak up to the front gate and get In a box that Corey has for me. Mission Impossible time," I said.

I snuck past their neighbors' house and went up to the gate, where Corey was waiting for me.

"Yo, hurry up and get in the empty box that's over by the front door. They'll walk out to set this up in like a minute,"

"Oh shit," I said as I ran over to the box and hopped in.

I looked back at the camera and started whispering.

"Alright guys, I am in the box, and Corey is about to shut out my light source, so this will all be dark until I jump out of the box. Also, I'm gonna have to be quiet so the guys don't hear me."

Corey closed the box and I sat there in silence, listening.

I heard the front door open and Corey said, "Did you guys order my balls?"

I had put my hand over my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

"What? That was so fast," said Colby.

Corey threw one of the boxes on the floor and Sam started to open it.

"Wow," said Colby.

"Dude!" said Sam.

"Corey, you have like a ball company or something?" asked Colby.

"Yeah," said Corey.

"I had no idea," said Colby.

"Yeah dude," said Corey.

"What's it called?" asked Colby.

"Uhh, Deliver Balls," said Corey.

"Wait, we paid him? That was $300, Corey give me back the money," said Sam.

"Oh, uhhh, you guys are good dude. Just have fun with the balls. Also there's another package, but I don't think it's the balls. You it's addressed to both of you, and you know me, I didn't wanna go through something of yours. But you should open it now, cause I totally want to see what's inside.