-thirty-six

Timeskip 8 months

Third Person PoV

Eight months had passed.

Eight wonderful months to Kate and Colby.

The two loved spending each day together, rather it being going out or just staying in bed all day.

Sora had grown to her full size now, so whenever she hopped up om the bed with the two, she took up the whole thing.

Colby and Kate didn't mind. They loved their fur baby.

Also over these eight months, the two had continued to think about the future they had with each other.

Although, they hadn't said a word about it to anyone, not even the other.

Thoughts of a wedding, children, and the possible years to come went through their minds atleast three times a day.

Today was no different.

Kate lay on the bed, wrapped up in Colby's warm arms, Sora sleeping at their feet.

They didn't say anything- they just lay there, holding each other and living in the moment.

As far as they were concerned, they could stay like this forever.

The love these two had for each other was truly impossible to explain with words.

Soulmates is a concept that is often bounced around, but if you asked Kate and Colby's friends, they would all day the two were meant to be.

Fate might even say the same thing.

Both were laying there think about future days where they would be doing the exact same thing as they were now- just silently embracing the other.

And each person couldn't wait for those days to come.

Soooo.... Sorry again for such a short chapter! I hope that gets made up for in wholesomeness. Anyway, most of these types of chapters are just short fillers. The next one should be back to normal, but I've also lost motivation to write this book rn... Don't worry, it's still going on! Chapters will just take a while, as the same as my other book. Oh, one last thing- go check out the book that Nubivagxnt_ and I are writing! It's called The Summer That Changed Everything, and it's on her page. Also, read her books- they're great!
               -Bramble