-ten-

It was currently 9, and Sam, Colby, and I were about to get into an abandoned building for their channel.

The building was also very haunted.

We had traveled about 2 and a half hours to get here, and I hoped something actually happened.

The three of us we currently doing a perimeter check, and Sam and Colby were a few yards behind me explaining the history of this place to the viewers.

The building had three stories total, and was about as long as half a Costco.

I looked up and one of the windows on the second floor.

It was open.

There was a ledge about 2 feet underneath it that stuck out about a foot, making it about 9 feet from the ground.

I took of my rings and lanyard and put them in my backpack, then put my hair in a bun with one of the hair ties on my wrist.

I slung my backpack back on, and looked back to see that Sam and Colby had caught up with me.

Sam had turned the camera and flashlight towards me and said, " Guys, when Kate takes her rings off, it normally means she's about to do some real ninja stuff. "

"And by that small glint of crazy in her eyes, you can tell she is." Said Colby.

I rolled my eyes and took a few steps back.

I looked at the camera then back at the window.

I ran and jumped, grabbing the ledge as I did, and pulled myself up. I went in the window then turned around and leaned out.

"Alright boys, who's next?"

Colby immediately pointed at Sam.

"Gosh dangit. Wait, how are we gonna get the camera up there?"

I leaned out the window more so my hands went over the ledge.

"Jump and hand it to me," I said.

Sam sighed and looked at the camera.

"Guys, this is gonna look weird."

He walked over, held the camera above his head, and jumped.

I grabbed it and backed up so the boys could get in.

I turned the camera around just in time to catch Sam hopping through the window, Colby shortly behind him.

I coughed from all the dust and Colby looked at me .

"We should probably wear our masks," he said.

I nodded.

Sam got one out of his backpack, and I got two out of mine, one for Colby and one for me. I also grabbed my flashlight.

I handed the mask to Colby, and the camera back to Sam as soon as he got his mask on.

"Who is ready to go explore this huge ass haunted building?" I asked enthusiastically.

We walked out the doorway, and headed down the stairs to the main open area.

As soon as I stepped off the stairs and on to the floor, I felt a weight on my chest, and then a wave of emotion came over me.

I felt a few tears running down my face from sadness that wasn't even mine.

"The hell?" I said as I wiped them off with my hand.

"Whoa, Kate are you okay?" Asked Sam.

I nodded.

"I just was hit with a wave of sadness. Let's hurry up and get through this place. I don't like the pressure it's putting on my chest."