Prologue:The Meeting

As you look around the cold stone chamber you're in, you realise you messed up. With your eyes, puffy from crying, you can hardly make out your surroundings. You try to remember how you got here in first place...

~Flashbaaaack~

It was a nice, warm summer night. Not too late, but still late enough for the streets to be empty and dark. Your parents have warned you many times to try and get home at ten o'clock, but since they were gone for a month on a business trip, you got a lot more freedom. If you knew what'd happen, you'd rather have stayed home.

You clearly remember the sight of your dog (Dog Name) happily trotting beside you. You were taking it(her/him) on a walk, trying to clear your head before sleep. It excitedly smelled every corner, because somehow, you never visited this street before. You thought you knew your town through and through.

As you approached a less lit part of the street, you felt something off. You were never one to trust "gut instinct" or whatever, but you still froze for a second, thinking if you should turn around. But it was too late now, (Dog) had already ran into the shadow. 'Damnit, should have brought a leash' you made a mental note. You took a step just to hear a deep growl. "Something wrong bud?" You half yelled, half whispered.
(Dog) was growling like it's life depended on it. Or yours? Instead of running away, your idiot self rushed after the sounds.

In the shadow, you could recognise a strange figure. It was abnormally large - almost two meters?! No, it wasn't just one figure. There were three. Four actually, if you counted your dog, barking and jumping around. You tried to sound as confident and polite as you can - "Excuse me, is it bothering you? It's just scared of dark, if you hold on for a minute, I'll just take it away..."
No answer.
"Um, alright, I'll just-" as you wanted to finish, you suddenly heard a yelp, and (Dog) was laying on the ground near you.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" you yelled to the shadows.
"You didn't have to do that, I was just about to leave!"
You rushed over to (Dog), but noticed something weird.

(This is a bit of a gorey part, you might wanna skip. I'm sorry dog lovers, but you know how JoJo's about dogs...)

"W-What did you do to it?!" you started sobbing, as you saw the animal was covered in large wounds. It looked like it was burnt. Some of it's skin was gone completely (weirdly in the shape of hands). It died instantly.
Looking back on it, you are glad it didn't suffer, unlike you.

(Gore part done, please go on ahead)

You lost your temper and screamed your dog's name. You heard a chuckle from the shadows. "I will f**cking kill you, you bastards!" you ran at what seemed to be the source of the sound. You kicked and punched at where solid body should be, but somehow fell on the ground. Were you going blind? No, there was definitely a person now somehow standing above you. You scream again, scuttling away from it, bumping into another one. All three of them start laughing.

"What is happening? Please don't hurt me, I have some money on me and more at home, my parents are rich, please!" you begged, trying to save yourself from getting robbed, or worse...
"We have no need for your material goods, mortal." the tallest figure stated.
"I like this human, could we keep it Lord Kars?" said another one, talking to the third, seemingly bald shadow. "It is cute, and we should give it a reason not to grief over it's pet..."

"That was quite unnecessary Master Esidisi, you know the dog couldn't have hurt us. We need to talk about you anger management later. Now we need to do something... Lord Kars?"
The third shadow, apparently called Lord Kars, finally spoke: "Fine, but it's your duty to care for it, and I can't guarantee it'll stay..."
"Thank you Kars! Uh, I mean Lord Kars" The one called 'Esidisi' quickly corrected himself as a weird swish sound could be heard.
"Wamuu? As you're... The most grown of us, carry that pitiful mortal. We'll find a place for it." said Kars calmly.

You, sitting frozen on the grund this whole time, were shivering, but as you heard him say something about carrying you, your first thought was 'RUN!'. As you tried to get up on your weak legs, you felt something lifting you off of the ground. They were two huge shovel-sized hands. You tried to struggle, but you felt like something was restraining you. You fainted.

~End of flashback~

That's right... You were quite literally kidnapped. How long has it been? You have no idea, but you could guess it was over three days. There's not even the smallest crack you could see the sky through. You feel your body. Surprisingly, you felt no pain anywhere. This is weird, why would they kidnap you and throw you into a dungeon, but not hurt you even the slightest bit? You try to stand up. Your legs still feel weak, but nothing is restraining you. You take a few hesitant steps. The stone floor is painfully cold, but you have no trouble walking.

You reach around in the darkness, and get startled as a torch opposite of your "room" lights up. You jump back into the shadows, but neither hear or see anyone approach. You hesitantly walk back into the light, and take a new, better look around. There's some kind of blanket on the ground, mere meter from where you woke up from your fever dreams. There's also something resembling a primitive toilet, a low table... And of course the most prominent feature - the iron bars keeping you there.

Great. No, really, this is great. You were stolen away by a group of huge man calling each other Masters and Lords and whatever, and now you're trapped in an ancient stone dungeon. You try to laugh, looking around. "Wow, funny, you recorded me crying. Now please give me back my dog and let me go. I don't need any compensation. Where's the camera? Can I wave at my mom?"
Nothing happens.
You try a few more times, begging the camera men to come out, tell you this is a prank... You end up huddled in the blanket in the corner, crying.

You promise yourself you're getting out someway.

As you now just softly sob, you hear a faint footstep sound. Is it your rescue, or one of your capturers? You act as if you're not looking, but slightly peek out the blanket.

So, this is the beginning of this sado-masochistic series I decided to start at 1 am. If anyone's reading this, and  you're actually enjoying it (meaning that I'm not the only one here), thank you a lot. I am happy if you like it. If you don't... Well, I'm the dumbass who wrote their thoughts for the whole internet to see.

I'm writing the next part tommorow, and I'll publish it when I have a few chapters already. G'night future me, and possibly some other person.

Ps: I recently found out that Wamuu is actually only 197cm tall, compared to Esidisi's 205, but let me lie to myself for the rest of my life XD (Kars is 202, but I would like to believe he only grew when he became the ultimate being)