6)Promising promises (Yeah that's on purpose)

First off, yes, that is a picture of Kars saying What. Yes. I know. I tried to look for some Santana art, and this came up. I couldn't leave it alone...

You wake up at time you'd say is earlier thar normal, finding you can hardly breathe. You look around panicked, but nobody is in sight. Then you notice something heavy laying on top of you. It was Santana. You breathe in relief. He must've rolled on you while sleeping. You realise you can't really move, since he's literally hugging your torso, laying his head on your stomach. At least your hands are free. You try to wake him up by shaking and whispering, even yelling into his ear, but he is absolutely passed out. So much for "not needing to sleep".

You look around, thinking what to do. With this mountain of muscles, you can't get up to do anything, and you can't roll him off either. Feeling bored, you at least play with his hair. It was surprisingly smooth, and when you carefully touched his horns, you found they were warm. With his hair now braided into all kinds of shapes, you find yourself bored again. Then you remember Wamuu's words, that you can call him when needed.

"Master Wamuu?" You say softly "I'm awake, and in a bit of a pickle. Would you mind helping out?"
Not long after, he comes to rescue you. He looks around for you.
"Human?"
"In the bed. I'm stuck."
You pull back as much curtain as you can reach. He bursts out laughing.
"You act so proud around us, but serve as a pillow to the weakest one?"

"Please, he's really heavy..." You reach out in a pleading gesture.
"So I can walk inside?"
"Almost everyone's been here already, inluding you while I was gone. Just help me with him."
Wamuu enters the cell, smiling and chuckling at your situation.
"He's our youngest boy. Never thought of him as a cuddler, but I guess we never did give him a chance. He really likes you, always asking about how you are, and what's going on. His actions are not exactly honorable, but he's still a child." He says as he picks up Santana, throwing him over his shoulder.

"Now what do we do with you?" He looks first at Sanny, then at you.
"Uh... I'll make him an extra bed on the ground." You stretch your stiff sleepy muscles.
"I thought you might do that sometime. There is some extra bedding under your bed frame."
You two make San's bed, and tuck him in. He then leaves to get you a breakfast. You sit by Santana on the ground, slightly leaning onto him with your back.
"Forti..." You turn around, to see he's talking out his sleep. You smile.

As Wamuu comes back with a breakfast, you slowly get up towards the table.
"Come in..." You tell him, as he waits in front of the door.
"Thank you" he says, with a smile. He's proud of himself for gaining your trust enough.
"Your breakfast - English Tea and a crosian (he can't say the word croissant correctly). I heard both are favorited as breakfast foods."
You thank him and hungrily tear into your croissant.

It seems the smell of tea woke up Santana, as he now sat beside you, leaning onto your shoulder. His braided hair flows over your back. You think about pushing him away for a second, but let him stay. He's still sleepy. Wamuu looks a bit jealous. You smirk.
"Sorry Unicorn Jerk, Santana was the first one to help me when I was hurt, and wasn't among you when you kidnapped me. You're gonna have to wait a while to get on his level."
He growls slightly, as he disliked the thought of this child being better than him.
"Shush, you jealous prick. That's not how you make people like you."
He looks down ashamed
"Thanks for the food" you say, and grip his big hand for a second, before letting it go and running to your small bathroom.
"Humans are so confusing" both of them say at the same time.

Santana tries to remember why he fell asleep. He shouldn't have to. Especially not that deep. He would sometimes fall asleep when his energy was low, but was still on high alert, ready to attack.
The two discuss the possibilities, while you wash yourself like you normally would. If only you had a shower...
They also express worry, if it could be some sort of enemy attack, but dismiss it almost immediately. This is probably the most protected part of the palace. There is no way. You come out the bathroom, and they both look at you.

"What? Do I have something on my face?"
All three of you laugh. Then they both leave for their morning meeting. They promise someone will come to tell you what will happen and bring you lunch.
You find Wamuu left you a few books you asked for yesterday. He was curious about what humans took as art, so you promised you'd read him something sometime. You asked for one more thing that he gave you. A functioning MP3. He was fascinated that humans made music you could take with you, and even more that there were music creators with the same names as them.
(This is a "magical" MP3 that plays any music you want. Just pretend it has all of the music of the world downloaded on it XD)
You take all of the items and enjoy your morning. You try to pretend you're in your room.

Just as you're starting to get hungry. Someone comes. It's Esidisi.
"Hello there Miss"
"Oh, hey" you can't help but be a bit disappointed.
"Why the long face? I have your food"
"Um, it just reminds me of the last time you brought lunch"
"Is that so? Should I leave?"
"N-No... Just... Stay outside please?"
"If that's your wish..." He slides you your food and loudly plops on the floor.
'Like a child' you think to yourself.

"So, how does Wamuu even cook? Do you have a stove? Or does he use your fire?"
He looks excited that he can tell you more about himself and the others. He explains how Lord Kars goes out in the day to look for interesting things, and at night they take turns. The night they found you was Santana's turn to hold the fort. Then about how Wamuu volunteered to cook. He asks Esidisi to hold the pots warming them up, or to set fire to some wood. Esidisi seems proud to tell you how he helps.

Then you remember he was supposed to tell you what they decided. You ask him about it curiously. He takes a deep breath.
"Our Lord Kars wants to meet you tonight"
Your eyes go wide.
"Did you really say what I just heard?"
"I think so. He asked someone to pick you up later. And all of us'll have to wear nice clothes. What a bother."
"Quick, tell me all I should know when I talk to him!"

He almost recites you a huge list of rules and no-goes. You can hardly remember a quarter of it, but since most of the list consisted of rules about clothing, weapons and basic etiquette (surprisingly similar to human), you are pretty confident.
He gets up, excusing himself.
"Sorry Miss, this Pillar Man's gotta get ready."
You gesture for him to come closer.
"See you tonight" you smile and touch the tip of his nose. He stumbles back, and leaves. You could swear he was smiling.

After a bit more of doing nothing productive, you realise you should get ready too. This meeting could dictate your further fate. One thing Esidisi emphasized was, that you couldn't upset his Lord with anything. You could guess he has some experience with that, judging by his serious face.

"Master Wamuu?" You talk into the wind once again "Could you bring me some nice clothing for tonight please?"

Woo, another chapter done. Onto the next one before the holiday ends! I hope I'll write a decent story by then...