7)Is this... Another dinner?! How original

Am I running out of ideas? No (or at least I hope). Just hang on.

You wait for a bit, your request lingering in the room, unanswered. Then a light blow flows past your cheek, and a piece of paper falls in your lap.

"I will ask Lord Kars if he could pick you something, he might be happier if he can choose your clothing for the occasion. I also won't be able to come aid you at the moment, as I'm busy"

Huh, I guess they really are all trying to do their best. You should too. It seems like it's important to them. You already recieved a small box of some jewerly and basic make-up from Wamuu. He gave it to you as a joke, knowing you'd never try to look good for them, but now it can come in handy. You put on some light make-up, just to try to conceal the signs of stress and worry on you face. Then you play around with your hair, until deciding to leave it free, only slightly brushing it out of your face.

When you look out the bathroom, you find a folded cloth on the table. How long have you been preparing? Or was he really done picking so soon?
You pick up the cloth, praying it isn't anything their style - skimpy and a bit lewd. You are surprised when it is revealed as two dresses. One smooth, red velvet dress, reaching just under your knees and the second, a long, blue starry dress. You pick the one you like better, laying the second one aside. You might need it someday.

 You might need it someday

(Hope u like my choices

(Hope u like my choices. You can make your own too)

You then pick out jewerly and an eyeshadow according to your dress. You contemplate whether to change already, but knowing you might not have time later, you do wear the dress. You simultaneously love and hate how you look. You never took yourself as amazingly beautiful, but the dress really looked great. Many male humans would fall for you, if they saw you anywhere. But you hated to know, that isn't going to happen anytime soon, if ever. You promise yourself that when you get out, this is the first thing you'll wear into public, as a protest to your captors.

You sit on your bed, doing some last minute changes to your look, before you hear an "Ehm"
"Are you decent Forti?"
It's Sanny.
"Oh, yes. Is it time already? You peek out of the curtain.
He comes a bit closer to the door. You can see he's wearing human clothes. Nothing too fancy, but with his looks, anything could look fancy. He left some of the braids you made him.